Gemini Bar Almanzora

Started by JB Goode, January 09, 2019, 12:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveconway24

I like Geminis, friendly staff, decent little bar in Almanzora if I fancy a full English, Fish and Chips whatever

bagwash

Despite my earlier comments, given to by neighbours and friends, we decided to give it a try ourselves.
Went out last Friday evening, started locally at the Heathers, then Bar Union, both in L`Alfoqia, Called at Bar Unique, in all customers eating as well as drinking and busy, then onto Gemini, arrived at 9.55, place in darkness and closed.
So unable to give opinion.

KJH3

this is why this section is irrelevant and of no real use. No matter how well intended the posters, its just one persons impressions. Just because someone give their opinion that its good food etc , thats all it is just an opinion, it doesn't mean it suits everyone. It normally then follows that someone comes on disputing the views getting offensive in the process. Its true that some agendas and are up to mischief
Much better to find and try new places yourself and either add them to your list of likes or forget them.   

JB Goode

With regard to the comment by Daffy, Its a shame an honest review of someones experience is met with a sarcasm ie Jealous?  I cant imagine why anyone would be jealous of renting a bar and having to work every waking hour.  I love trying out new bars, the more choice we have the better.  The only way for bar owners to know if customers are not having a good experience is to do a review. 

I doubt the customers I overheard complaining will be going back and because of the response they verbally received, I am not convinced I will either.  Hopefully this was an isolated incident.

Daffy

We too, have been to this bar many times and always found the food very good, plentiful and reasonably prices. The owners and staff without exception have always been very helpful and friendly. There is always someone ready to have a dig for their own reasons? Jealous??

bagwash

Apart from issues with not paying staff, I personally know of 5 issues regarding both the standard of food and possibly more important, the attitude of the owners to the concerns of the customers.
You pays your money and takes your chance

Bbb

We have visited this bar many times and never had a bad meal and the owners and staff have been nothing but pleasant we will be going back

JB Goode

I recently visited Gemini Bar in Almanzora and was shocked to hear the owner, telling a complaining customer not to come back, after they were not happy with the their meal.  This is not very professional and has not put me off going again.