Advertising on your terrace

Started by anita, January 23, 2019, 15:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrney

I suggest you get proper legal advice from someone like Amanda Oakley rather than rely on the bar stool lawyers on here (no disrespect intended guys).

anita

I mentioned my aunt and uncle having problems with the community office insisting they are not allowed to advertise their apartment for sale, my uncle asked who denounced them and they said it was a staff member, they get on exceptionally well with all the staff, my uncle has asked them if they denounced him they have all denied it, does anyone know what the legalities are here in Spain, I was under the illusion if you are denounced you must be made aware of who denounced you, they must provide their name, my uncle has asked for the name of the person and they said it was a member of staff, and refused to give him the name, I think they have disallowed the advert because  it is treading on the previous president's toes,-  is stopping her earning more commission!   If it was me I would just ignore the community office and put the advert on the terrace, BUT they received high legal bills each year!