Dog friendly eateries

Started by Loobylou, June 21, 2019, 17:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loobylou

Thank you all for your help. I will try different eateries with outside areas and see whether they are accepting.

Eddie

Can't have them inside.....health and safety.  Outside only

Lynne

I wouldn't object to having a well behaved dog quietly sitting by my side in or out of a restaurant - and I'm not a dog owner. 
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Loobylou

Thank you Byrney. Very much appreciated   :cheesy:

byrney

As a new member Loobylou, I'm afraid there are plenty of dXXXheads on here only too happy to insult!

I'm sorry, I personally don't know of any dog-friendly establishments, but most, with an outside eating area will accommodate - no problem.

Enjoy your life with your pet.  Some people do just not understand the bond between human and animal (in fact, by the sound of it, a lot don't even understand the bond between human and human!  Sad eh?).

Loobylou

We are here on holiday and have brought our dog with us and as she is not used to being here we don’t want to leave her too much on her own hence why we would like to find somewhere to eat where she would be able to come with us. Simple enough question!

Greggers

Olly, have you never heard of D***ng ? lol

olly

Sorry, but can I just ask, why you feel the need to take your dog out for a meal?
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

Loobylou

Can anybody recommend dog friendly places to eat around Huercal Overa area? Thank you