Postal tracking

Started by Regular nut 🥜, July 06, 2019, 11:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regular nut 🥜

Bit pointless paying a lot extra with easypost.es for tracking where still not tracking and needs urgent delivery by Tuesday so now had to book ticket to return to hand deliver. As sent 3rd July afternoon so should have left 4th but nothing. So do not know if on way or lost or what.

telcaz

HELLO GINGER NUT,nice to see you are still active, i am sorry i can´t answer your question, but i always use Correos and never have a problem, i fact i have posted a letter in Palomares this very Morning to HMRC and i know it will be there by Tuesday, despite this being a weekend.  Terry                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Regular nut 🥜

Hi does anyone know how long it takes for a letter posted via easypost to uk thats got a tracking number to go on the system. Sent one 2 days ago and still getting The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference number. Any one got experience of the time scale.
Thanks