NIE

Started by Selina, July 09, 2019, 13:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amanda Oakley

Hi

If you are buying a property, which in turn, justifies your need to have an NIE, please feel free to contact me as we arrange these for our clients as part and parcel of the conveyancing that we provide.
You have to apply in person or give Power of Attorney for ANY third party to arrange.
I am not a solicitor and do not "rip people off".....

Alternatively, you can apply in person to the Foreign Office in Almeria.

Regards
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

Selina

Quote from: Angleseyite on July 09, 2019, 15:33:37 PM
Quote from: Optomist on July 09, 2019, 13:37:34 PM
Quote from: Selina on July 09, 2019, 13:14:52 PM

Can a Gestor secure an NIE for a person planning to buy, I have been told the buyer must go all the way to Almeria for it, any advice on this please

Yes they can , its a resident permit that requires you to go to Almeria in person .
I agree, and that's exactly what my solicitor did on my behalf. The residencia you have to be in attendance, as already said.

Thank you for your reply, we are not using a solicitor, I plan to use a GESTOR who are government appointed and less likely to rip me off.   I have been told  to buy a property in Spain I need to obtain an NIE number from police but a Gestor can obtain it on my behalf I will not be a resident, it will be holiday home only, do you know of any Gestor's in Albox, Partaloa who is bi lingual Please

Angleseyite

Quote from: Optomist on July 09, 2019, 13:37:34 PM

Can a Gestor secure an NIE for a person planning to buy, I have been told the buyer must go all the way to Almeria for it, any advice on this please

Yes they can , its a resident permit that requires you to go to Almeria in person .
I agree, and that's exactly what my solicitor did on my behalf. The residencia you have to be in attendance, as already said.

Optomist

If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

Selina