INDALOCIO

Started by John and Ang, July 24, 2019, 13:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Possibly the owner - he's not the nicest person.  The chap who works there is very nice though.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Biggin

Quote from: JB Goode on August 05, 2019, 08:29:16 AM
I used to use them, and  I agree the furniture is good quality.  I just don't like being pounced on with the hard sell as soon as you walk in the door.

I must say I have never experienced the hard sell there the very opposite plenty of information and explations on different payment methods , but I would say I have never felt like there was any hard sell.
Maybe you got someone who was having a bad day

JB Goode

I used to use them, and  I agree the furniture is good quality.  I just don't like being pounced on with the hard sell as soon as you walk in the door.

Biggin

I would agree good furniture and excellent service

John and Ang

Hi, over the last couple of years we have bought a considerable amount of outdoor furniture. After having a good look around several outlets we opted on each occasion to purchase from IndalOcio. Not only is the furniture good quality but the customer service is excellent too. I have no hesitation in recommending them.