La Casita

Started by Jannyannie, July 25, 2019, 16:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharon123

Well I was told it's 1.50 on sat, and 1 in the week. Mine you I have been here a fair while now and find the Spanish mostly don't con you they leave that to the others as I been ripped off a few times by UK bars but this was years ago to be fair when it was charge what ever the bar down the slope in albox traveller Inn I think years ago charge my friend 50% more but charge be correct because I lived here, union when it was owned by different people about 10 years ago charge my son on holiday more, when I complained I was told by owner that's how we make our money by the tourists. Now I am not say many do that but it's goes on. It's like if your face fits you will get more. But for the most they seem normally fair. That's it rant over for now.

FeeStor

We go there once a week - just ask!!!  Irma speaks perfect English and will always help.

KJH3

Totally agree, trying to make a point about the high cost? .??? of tapas, 1â,¬ or 1.50â,¬. Much the same as those that moan when they have to pay another 10 cents for their alcohol or coffee.
Realise what a wonderful life we have out here and appreciate it while you can.

lmj52

Quote from: San Juan on July 26, 2019, 16:17:31 PM
Tapas in my local in the UK ranges from £4.95 to £6.95 each, served in similar size round dishes.  Some of you don't know when you are well off.

Absolutely right. We’ve been in Uk with family. Eating out is basically 2 or 3 times more expensive. Fish and chips has been commented on numerous times, so you know the price in Spain.
In a bar near Windermere it was £15.95!
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

San Juan

Tapas in my local in the UK ranges from £4.95 to £6.95 each, served in similar size round dishes.  Some of you don't know when you are well off.

Angleseyite

Quote from: Jannyannie on July 25, 2019, 21:36:48 PM
What ever the price it's cheap but on both times we have ordered the same tapas and charged different prices...

I can only suggest you ask why this difference is,  it hasn't happen to me as far as I can remember, and inform the forum of their response.

Jannyannie

What ever the price it's cheap but on both times we have ordered the same tapas and charged different prices...

Angleseyite

Quote from: lmj52 on July 25, 2019, 17:06:08 PM
Quote from: Jannyannie on July 25, 2019, 16:05:26 PM
Just what prices are the tapas in La Casita .We have used several times ,have  had two prices 1.50and 1Euro..

Yes some are â,¬1 and some â,¬1.50, depending what you’re having. Just ask them
m
Most are â,¬1 during the week and â,¬1.50 at the weekend.. But even at the higher price its unbelievable good value for the quality and quantity. I love it there.

lmj52

Quote from: Jannyannie on July 25, 2019, 16:05:26 PM
Just what prices are the tapas in La Casita .We have used several times ,have  had two prices 1.50and 1Euro..

Yes some are â,¬1 and some â,¬1.50, depending what you’re having. Just ask them
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Jannyannie