Main Menu

Bolton Survival

Started by Bolton, September 17, 2019, 15:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggin

For what reason are they looking to give more deduction points ::)

Bolton

Sorry for the late posting but had visitors this week, so what can I say beaten by a modern day hand ball, hits any were but the hand for a penalty and in the last minute. So todays match away at Portsmouth, I will be happy with another draw but there is the chance of a win after all we are dew one. What can I say about the EFL looking to give us another 12 points this is to make sure we are relegated at the end of the season, I would love it if we still managed to stay up.

Bolton

Yes looks like my prayers may be answered. A good point after a few good hidings, now with even more tenacity and effort we can turn a few heads. Lets hope it starts today against Sunderland three points would be as good as a win on the lottery.

Biggin

Bolton yes you have taken a few hidings this season but you have been playing with Kids up until the last game so fair play to them.
Really glad they survived and I am sure that there are wins on the horizon , but if I am correct do they not have a 10pt deduction, if they do I am not sure they will escape relegation , I hope I am wrong, but given time the only way is up

Bolton

Well I have tried to stay away from any comment on Bolton still being a club. What can I say we have taken a few good hidings so far this season, but with new management and a fresh team I would like to think we can avoid relegation to the second division. I have every faith in Keith Hill, once he has had time with the team and got all his players fit and playing we might turn a few heads and win a game or two or more who knows.