2018 Audi A3 1.6 116c.v - SOLD

Started by Evans136, October 26, 2019, 13:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evans136

Evans136

Ah sorry, I may of misunderstood due to the amount of people I have had wasting my time 😂, but â,¬20,000 would be a bit more realistic. I will await to see his reply lol. Thank you

Cartron

Im sure he meant 20000 ,just missed a zero.

Evans136

â,¬2000 for a 18month old Audi.... if only 😂 Id buy a few of them, let me know how your search goes 😂😅

alexdanny

Hi little cheeky but I can offer you 2000â,¬ cash thanks

Evans136

I have for sale is my Audi A3 in Brilliant White

I bought the car from Audi September 2018 and have taken extremely good care of it. The car has always been garaged and seat covers used throughout the summer. Last month the car had been given a triple wax valet. Only premium diesel has every been used as well.

Half Dark Leather Interior
MMI Sattelite Navigation
Audi Sound Plus
Parking Assist (Parks itself)
Parking Sensors
Electric Folding Mirrors
Keyless Entry & Start/Stop
Auto Stop/Start
USB/AUX Connections (Android Auto & Apple Play)
Cruise Control
Rear Privacy Glass
Dual Climate Control
Automatic Lights & Wipers
Automatic Park Brake
Leather Diamond Cut Floor Mats (Orginals Provided) 

1.6 Litre Turbo Diesel engine - 116bhp
Manual - 6gears
Mileage - 36,000kms (May change as in use)

The car is completely unmarked & still has 3years Audi Warranty. Its showroom condition & still has its new car smell. The car has recently had its first service which was done about 300kms ago. The next one is due in 30,000kms. I have already paid the tax for this year which was â,¬50 for the year.

The cost is for complete ownership of the car, no lease or finance on the car. It's a perfect little daily car, brilliant drive and extremly comfortable. The sattelite navigation screen does drop down in to the dash board as well with a push of a button.

Cost â,¬21,800 which includes the name transfer as well. plus has over half a tank of fuel which may go down slightly.