Main Menu

So True....

Started by twojaysalmeria, March 20, 2020, 16:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twojaysalmeria

Just copy/pasted this from another site...

A guy walks into the doctor's office and says, "Doc, I have not been able to take a crap all week!"

The doctor gives him a prescription for a mild laxative and tells him, "If it doesn't work, let me know."

A week later the guy returns and says, "Doc, it has been two weeks and I still have not taken a crap.!"

The doctor says, "I think you, need something stronger," and prescribes a powerful laxative. And he says, “if this does not work return in one week and we will see what we can do about the situation.”

Well a week passes and the guy returns, saying, “Doc, STILL nothing! I still cannot go crap!"

By now the doctor is very worried. He tells the guy that this is very serious, and that he needed to get some information to help alleviate his condition.
He starts by asking the guy, “What do you do for a living?”

The guy replies, “I'm a musician, I play the guitar."

The doctor looks up and says, "Well, that explains everything! You should have said something sooner as this is easy to fix.”

The doctor retrieves his wallet from his back pocket and hands the guy $10.00 and says, “You need to get something to eat.”