Digital Certification

Started by PrincessJAK, July 01, 2020, 12:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessJAK

Great, thanks for the info indeed.  Still dont work and not issued any password at all!  Yawn.

hank

JAK the h stands for hombre (male), and if labelled alison m it stands for mujer (female).
If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

PrincessJAK

Unfortunately the password detailed below does not work for me.  Further;  I have just noticed the download file given to me is titled alison h.  This is not even me, so the TH have issued me another individuals personal digital information!!!?

This is a total and utter farce. 

Staran

Had my appointment today, the email sent to me with confirmation number, was not recognised by the town hall digital certification ladies computer!

She spent hours trying to sort it out with many phones calls, still no joy.
utter waist of time.

mustang

password given to most people I think is Arboleas 1 hope this helps

SallyW

I also, after four days of tripping back and forth, am the proud owner of a memory stick with, apparently, my digital signature on it.  The only trouble is that I haven’t a bloody clue what to do with it now!

Betty

PrincessJAK

Having just spent 2 mornings trying to obtain the administration via the town hall.  I arrive back home and plug the dongle in, which supposedly now contains my details?   To import to my PC it requests a password, which like any user guide or any info, the TH have not provided!  I have tried my DC user code and my NIE.  Neither work....wtf....any advice please as losing the will to live with this Big Brother is watching but not advising nonsense! TIA