JB-JUTEBAGS

Started by JB-JUTEBAGS, November 22, 2020, 18:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artie

I’ve left this forum, delete all reference

artie

Amanda Oakley

I purchased 2 of these and they are LOVELY...... very nicely made and will last for life !!
Come on Peeps...... we need to encourage local small businesses and advertise good local products as much as possible !!!
xxx
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

felipe

Quote from: artie on November 24, 2020, 19:26:19 PM
Shouldn’t you be advertising this in another area of the forum?
You don't run the forum I DO. If you care to read what I put on another thread about property management you will see why it is permitted.

artie

Shouldn’t you be advertising this in another area of the forum?

JB-JUTEBAGS

They are various prices depending on the design the shopping bag jute bags start at 22.00â,¬ that's for 1 character and name. The bags like the paw print are 22.00. The tote bags for just a slogan are 11.99â,¬. Personalised 15.00â,¬ children's bags are 13.99â,¬ for 1 character and name.

Lynne

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Tetley

there spot on we got one for one of our band ladys ,well impressed and  they would make a great x mass prezi   :smiley:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Dave and Sue

Thanks they look great

Regards Dave
Still living the dream after 20 years

JB-JUTEBAGS

A few examples

JB-JUTEBAGS

You don't need a Facebook page to be able to see the content on there. I hope this helps.

JB-JUTEBAGS

Hi. They are handpainted jute and tote bags in various sizes. Which can be personalised.

Dave and Sue

Hi
For those of us that don't  use Facebook can you explain what this is please

Regards Dave
Still living the dream after 20 years