Automatic clay traps

Started by ade_r1, January 24, 2021, 13:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ade_r1

Hola, I've held onto these machines as a business alternative but have now decided to part with them after closing Almakalejo San Antonio Campo re Tiro some 8yrs ago. I am fully open to sensible offers 🙏 the Rossini is a complete Robot(ABT ball trap) computerized system actively released by acoustics. I was told by the seller over 8yrs ago they cost 16kâ,¬ when they were new the Rossini system was 7k & the Kromson system was 9k the Kromson is machine only(incomplete system), which holds 400 clays & is very reliable with almost no brakages, due to the cup that houses the clay & is operated by button release. The Rossini is Italian design((Ferrari) Holds 300 clays, the Kromson is Spanish. The 2 business ideas I had were either shooting instruction as I am a fully qualified instructor or taking the Rossini (robot)around the fiestas which would of been welcomed by all Spaniards aswell as the UK patriots. As I have said I am open to sensible offers for either machine or a super deal on them both as I'm clearing out to make room for the new 🙏😇
If you would like more information or pictures please send your email via pm & I will reply asap.
Kind regards......Ade