Foam pads for Garden Furniture

Started by Oats, July 08, 2022, 13:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oats

Thank you, I will look at that site.

Angleseyite

Quote from: Oats on July 08, 2022, 13:37:48 PM
Can anyone recommend a cost effective way of replacing the foam for an outside garden set- they are beginning to biodegrade? I have bought from Material Girl (previous owner) and to be honest the foam supplied was not that firm and quite a lot of money. I need a quick and cheap fix as the furniture does not belong to me. I have looked on Amazon but the sizes don't work. I searched on the group before posting this and I saw many moons ago someone recommended sunbed cushion innards but that wouldn't be firm enough. We get a numb bum as it is :laugh:

Try Casa espuma on line, various density of foam, cut and delivered to your requirements..
https://www.espumaencasa.es

Oats

Can anyone recommend a cost effective way of replacing the foam for an outside garden set- they are beginning to biodegrade? I have bought from Material Girl (previous owner) and to be honest the foam supplied was not that firm and quite a lot of money. I need a quick and cheap fix as the furniture does not belong to me. I have looked on Amazon but the sizes don't work. I searched on the group before posting this and I saw many moons ago someone recommended sunbed cushion innards but that wouldn't be firm enough. We get a numb bum as it is :laugh: