Internet TV

Started by Silversalmon, March 07, 2023, 08:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Quote from: Lynne on March 14, 2023, 17:35:24 PM
Quote from: felipe on March 14, 2023, 08:50:38 AMHighbury iptv are excellent. Posts regular updates on sports. 7dsy catchup and itvx, iplayer, etc. 75€ a year. No buffering either. But I am also on Sistel fibre which helps.

You're lucky, we pay 130€ a year with Richard - 100€ for the annual subscription and 30€ for the VPN. How come yours is much cheaper?
Don't know. But I have been with Highbury for nearly 3 years. John is brilliant at responding

Lynne

Quote from: felipe on March 14, 2023, 08:50:38 AMHighbury iptv are excellent. Posts regular updates on sports. 7dsy catchup and itvx, iplayer, etc. 75€ a year. No buffering either. But I am also on Sistel fibre which helps.

You're lucky, we pay 130€ a year with Richard - 100€ for the annual subscription and 30€ for the VPN. How come yours is much cheaper?
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

lmj52

Quote from: Domingo on March 14, 2023, 08:43:34 AMRichard Hammond
Excellent service and good price

Agreed, used him for last 7 years
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

felipe

Highbury iptv are excellent. Posts regular updates on sports. 7dsy catchup and itvx, iplayer, etc. 75€ a year. No buffering either. But I am also on Sistel fibre which helps.

Domingo

Richard Hammond
Excellent service and good price

steveconway24

Anyone that hasn't already bought a firestick for iptv, don't.
Amazon have already tried to remove developer options from the device (its easy to get back if you know how)
But apparently they are working on a full block of using apps from unknown source.

Look at other boxes, one of the best on the market is the Nvidia shield, but that's 150 to 200€.
A good alternative is the T95 max, 2022 version around 55€, the newer '23 version is 70€+ depending on the discspace.

steveconway24

IStreamz

Premium package, every channel and catch up 70gbp a year
HD+ Package as above but without catch up 50 a year

With catch up, no need to record, but you can also add a HDD to your firestick for more recording memory.

PM for contact details.

lmj52

Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Silversalmon

How do I find out about it is there a web site or what?

lmj52

Richard Hammond, Revolution tv. We get every channel we want including regional ones e,g, the Welsh ones. Sports from around the world and thousands of films and box sets.
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Silversalmon

What systems are available for internet tv and what channels can you get plus what prices do they charge and can you record from them?