720 time

Started by Tetley, December 15, 2023, 14:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

if anybody's wants a guide as to the 2023 average conversion rate for the 2023  tax return (not the 720 )

ive worked it out at  1.148864 so 1.15 

but check with you advisors   :afro:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Tetley

im spending mine ,getting ready for care home asset strip ..... ::)

im certainly pleased i under achieved, because they don't leave yer wi much in the uk.... once it all cranks in  ::)

i was even thinking about buying an electric car ..... :shocked:

but thankfully my Mrs woke me up with a cup of tea and a biscuit so im ok again  :))  with 50 mpg 23 year old  mondeo

:wink:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

shadeseeker

Thanks Oats Nd Tetley :cheesy:
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

Tetley

you would need to check with your advisors ,

if i open or close an account  within  the tax year i amend the 720 ie keep it current ,(under 20k any amount )

also for anybody high nett worth watch the currency exchange rates as it can increase 20k over the 12 month ie £ invested euro exchange.

I keeping it up to date ,its  a pain in the arse .....
(but council tax is 8 quid a week and lidl beers a quid a pint and the sun shines most of the time , so i struggle on  :wink:)

but the up side is the  government do have your nett worth at the click of a button ,

(should the spanish /eu  politics ever change and the tie becomes harder to renew ..... bearing in mind we don't not what future crazy's were going to get running the uk or eu political asylums that could effect us here directly )

Oats

As far as I am aware you only have to submit another Modelo 720 if your assets increase by 20K or more since your last declaration.

shadeseeker

How often does the 720 declaration  have to be done. I  thought you only did it if your assets  changed by more than €20,000 up or down. Can anyone clarify  this please.
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

Johnny73

💥

Tetley

if anybody needs the conversion ECB Rate to £ its

.86905 or 1.1506817

as per the last banking day 29 December 2023 

happy accounting   :afro:

Tetley

typo its 1 jan to 31 march . :afro:

Tetley

if we have any new arrivals ,that don't know with assets outside of spain ,1 jan to end of april is asset declaration time all the info is on the nett .
https://taxadora.com/modelo-720-declaring-foreign-assets/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzofvqNGRgwMVNY9QBh2WPgPAEAAYASAAEgLEDPD_BwE

:afro: