It's about JUSTICE

Started by Roger, January 07, 2024, 18:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny73

Hindsight is a wonderful gift.
Just a day late and a dollar short.!!

Malcolm

Clever boy PD. No body expects the lawyer to be bent and is family through the bank and down to the site for Forman.

JohnPower

Pedro-Domingo. Did you work for the UK Post Office by any chance?

Pedro-Domingo

All very interesting,  blame builders, town hall people, "corrupt" officials,  anyone but yourselves who if you'd used legit estate agents,  and importantly a solicitor not suggested by the estate agent wouldn't be in this mess to start with.

Ok, shiz happens, but the effects of sun and g&t/v&t when on holiday,  buying a dream creates nightmares

Get over it. and Roger,  please stop winding the idiots up👍

Roger

I am not going to get into a slanging match with someone who refuses to identify themselves.

Hiding behind their keyboard.

As everyone knows from what they have seen in Zurgena and elsewhere, if the clients had taken the buiders to court it is probable that the Judge would have ordered demolition and getting compensation from the builders whould heve been impossible.

palminspain

Roger, justice would have been to have denounced the builders and taken them to court 20 years ago to pay for everything they have defrauded. We have 20 years lost.

QuoteQuote from Tetley ### Roger,  so you are not now seriously telling  us all now are you that a party you advised people to vote for and put" everything be hind them  by August" is going to vote in the council chamber  to slap a 10....15.....20....25000 euro charges on home owners are you?

Tetley, it's even worse....

-----------------------------------------------

Before the elections:

Roger: "My decision to give my support to Jose and the PP was made after long discussions with Jose and Antonio. I have known Antonio for over 20 years.
The PP have made a clear promise to end this uncertainty as a first priority.
The PP has given a clear undertaking that they will make it their first priority to issue AFOs to everyone who need it."
- LINK

Roger: "Jose and Antonio stated that from day one they will set up a special office to sort out the housing problems arising from Innovation 14." - LINK

Roger: "We know that the PP have promised this in writing, and I have confidence that they will deliver very quickly."LINK

Roger: "I have met Jose Juan and he is much more approachable and listens to people." - LINK

Now, after the elections with PP in the town hall:

Roger: "The PP have no knowledge, and have refused help. They have given the job to Pepa, whose knowledge of the issues is `severley limited'!"LINK

Roger: "The PP has handed over all responsibility for urban affairs to Pepa Rodriguez, and they will not discuss the issues which affect the British residents. They are only interested it seems with organizing social and recreational activities." - LINK

Roger: "The letter was submitted after 3 conversations with Antonio, plus requests from the AUAN lawyer personally to Antonio.
Then a face to face conversation with Jose who promised a meeting in a few days. Nothing happened. No email. No phone call or WhatsApp message.
So what they published on Facebook is a lie.
"
- LINK

Roger: "It seems that people are being given information without willing to repeat that information in public particularly in front of people who understand the situation. Again they are depending on public ignorance of Spanish planning law." - LINK

Moreover...

Roger, who is the pp's urban planning expert in the town hall?

And the one last thing. Remember your words...

Roger (July 28, 2023): "publish your list of what you claim are my lies and I will answer each one." - LINK

The list is too long Roger... I am still waiting....

Each story has his usefull fool. Who is him in this story? You Roger? Or the deceived voters?

gus-lopez

Quote from: cooperscasa on January 09, 2024, 07:05:48 AMSurely the builders should be held to account as well.
i loaned a builder 10,000 euros so he could pay the land owner so i could go to deeds .
this was in 2009
still no money returned.
promises promises and more promises.

For that sort of money you could have addressed the main problem of crooked builders, politicians,lawyers & old bill along with any attendee's at demolitions by having them executed ?
As I stated many years ago if people had gone down this route the 'problems' would have been sorted long ago .

We looked at buying down there but fortunately you could see & smell the crooks from afar & I thank God we never bought.If we had they would have been knee deep in bodies long ago.

Johnny73

I think this post by JuanC needs to be front and centre here as it was hidden away.
Really interesting reading.
#####
JuanC. 3rd January 2024
Hello neighbors, in today's ordinary plenary session the tender for the work that was awarded to our government before leaving regarding the delivery of supply water to the Arroyo Aceituno neighborhoods (from Los Carrascos to Los Coloraos) from the  Carboneras desalination plant was approved. We hope that this project will be carried out as soon as possible and we congratulate the neighbors for the definitive solution to this problem that, due to poor management by GALASA (PP), has been delayed so much in time. On the other hand, in requests and questions we have consulted the following doubts that we had:

1. To finalize the ARI of Los Requenas, a document is still to be made public, which will be in this month of January according to the Government Team. Congratulations to the neighbors and let's hope it happens as soon as possible.

2. We have been interested in knowing the steps that the new government team has taken in these more than 6 months regarding the problems with homes that still do not have papers, in the rest of ARIs, to regularize them and where the City Council is forced to act through COOPERATION, to which they have responded that in these 6 months they have only held one meeting with the residents of the ARI of Los Carrascos and nothing more. Little by little.

3. On the other hand, we have asked them how many meetings for ARIs for compensation (for private promotion and for the private construction of new homes) they have held and they have answered 3 meetings. Question of priorities.

4. Regarding the increase in garbage receipts and given the misinformation of some members of the current government, we want to highlight that: There is a European guideline that obliges garbage consortia to carry out good management and recycling of waste and, Anyone who does not do so will be subject to a mandatory fee. Therefore, the government of Spain approves a law to comply with said European Union directive, which is mandatory. The rate for the poor management carried out by the garbage consortium (governed by the PP in the last 20 years approximately) would mean a forced increase, due to ITS MISMANAGEMENT (The consortium does not recycle), of approximately 10%. Our complaint is that since the increase is 30%, what is the reason for this 20% rate increase that the PP sneaks in as an extra? To the good management that they do? In Arboleas you pay double the garbage bill than in Almería Capital. We have asked our mayor since he promised that he would lower the taxes that were in his hands, whether or not he voted in favor of the increase in the garbage bill for the residents of Arboleas. To this, the mayor has responded that HE HAS VOTED IN FAVOR OF THE INCREASE IN THE GARBAGE RECEIPT RATE because ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE PP were going to vote in FAVOR OF THE INCREASE. Always looking for Arboleas, great.

5. When we left the town hall, we were informed about the positive resolution regarding the PFEE request for the construction and completion of the day center next to the social center and thus, complete said complex that is essential for the elderly in a town like ours, where the majority of the neighbors are pensioners. We were informed of the previous favorable resolution in March and we have asked the following question: When is this work going to begin? To this we have been told that, since the previous work to stop the start of said work had a cost of about 40,000 euros, they decided that it was more necessary to finish a single isolated rural house in the area of ��La Sierra de la Murta where, The cost of starting up the electricity line, water or road access far exceeds the 40,000 euros necessary to start the day center for seniors. As the mayor has said, it is a matter of priorities. We would have started in SEPTEMBER the completion of the day center, next to the social center, where we already laid the foundations, for the majority of the population of Arboleas and, the new government, believes that an ISOLATED RURAL HOUSE in the Sierra de the Murta. Question of priorities.

6. On the other hand, the Mayor has informed us that after missing the completion of the day center that was going to start in September, he will see if he can get help to do it later. That is, we give up a work approved for September and ask for it to see if they will give it to us later. That's good MANAGEMENT.

We can only hope for luck, that our projects finish and that they do not lose any more: SUPPLY OF THE ACEITUNO STREAM, BIKE LANES AND ELECTRIC BUS, PAVILION, SOUND AND LIGHTING OF THE PEDRO GILABERT MUSEUM, ARBOLEAS TREATMENT PLANT, DAY CENTER FOR PENSIONERS, SUPPLY AND REPAIR OF THE TOWN STREETS...

Tetley

David

last year i put all the junta board info up regarding inovation 14

and the AFO 

(legalisation all translated into english in fact, even i manged to understand it which is a miracle really given my past 1970,s struggles with academia  ...... 8))

which does cut through all the bxllshit with the info been directly from the government notice board

im 720 ing at the min ......but if i get time i will see if i can find it ...... ::)

(but there again i might just go an have a coffe in mojacar  and take in the med air and enjoy my  ex  eu citizen  limited freedoms  :wink: )

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

DLMcN

Quote from: Tetley on January 08, 2024, 20:35:40 PMDavid

there is quite a bit of  innovation 14 factual reading directly available via the Juntas bulletin board from November  2019.....onwards which you may find of interest.

Thank you Tets ...

Do you have the URL link? It will probably be a while, however, before that source provides a definite answer to my question.

cooperscasa

Surely the builders should be held to account as well.
i loaned a builder 10,000 euros so he could pay the land owner so i could go to deeds .
this was in 2009
still no money returned.
promises promises and more promises.
phil bill

Tetley

David

there is quite a bit of  innovation 14 factual reading directly available via the Juntas bulletin board from November  2019.....onwards which you may find of interest. 

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

DLMcN

Instead of hurling insults [which are really inflammatory in another thread], let us identify important issues ... Reliable, factual reports and news about these are always welcome, from whatever source.

One such issue is the question of whether Innovation 14 might be abandoned for Los Carrascos - and perhaps other areas too.

Here are two posts made by Roger recently, which appear to be relevant:

On December 11, 2023, 14:47:17 PM:
Re: AFO
.... >

The big issue was the potential high charges in future because [the Town Hall was] going to register ari projects and classify everyone with afos as the land owner.
The result is a campaign to rally mass support to oppose this.
It's being organised by the AUAN lawyer with the help of people in each area.
---------------------

On January 03, 2024, 15:53:01 PM:
TOWN HALL REPORT
ARIs
.... >

The British residents in the Innovation 14 houses DO NOT WANT THE ARI PROCESS TO CONTINUE.
This was made clear at the public meeting we held in December, attended by people from Los Carrascos. La Perla, Limaria, Los Higuerales and El Rincon. And supported by all the residents in Los Torres.

The meeting was attended by the PP Councillor Antonio Martinez, who made clear that they would listen to the views of the residents.

Tetley

Well Roger

we have a PP Mayor in control with a  combined team including independent's  so democracy has now been served  last May 

so people will just have to reflect on there choices

as will the elected councillors over the next 3 1/2 year term . 

good luck with your quest . 

Roger

You may have noticed that to PP didn't win the election.
PSOE   5 councillors
PP     4 councillors
Ind (formerly PSOE) 2 councillors

byrney

He´s a politician mate.

Always has been.

Always will be.

Happy New Year Tets.

More of the same I expect for 1024.

Byrney

Tetley

Roger

so you are not now seriously telling  us all now are you that a party you advised people to vote for and put" everything be hind them  by August" is going to vote in the council chamber  to slap a 10....15.....20....25000 euro charges on home owners are you ? 

Roger

The decision is with the councillors in Arboleas Town Hall.
No one is forcing them to prepare ARI projects and impose these costs on the British residents.
It's entirely their choice.

Tetley

Roger

do you actually think any government department Spain Europe or London is remotely interested...... in a load of up set/ badly fiscally effected  ex European citizens, now with about the same level of rights as Mohamed the Afgan sun glasses beach seller ?

for many years i supported the AUAN both in person and with finances wile  some of the effected Arboleas home owners could not be arsed to support themselves

you however did NOT (example here.....https://www.costa-news.com/costa-almeria-news/arboleas-council-strikes-out-at-auan/)

i used to go down the Bar International car boot and talk to the AUAN ladies handing leaflets out and trying to get the membership up .....

the ladies were often then told ... by the" Brit Arboleans"  there are no illegal homes in Arboleas  .....after listening to other political Brits on a mission to get elected

people pre 2011 election were been told... by Brit,s vote for me your IBI will be 225 euros bit i will legalize your house

then they were told by political Brits ...on a mission , vote for me .....i will legalize your house within 6 months ...with no cost to the buyer/home owner

from Memory  even
the AUAN Lawyer and Maura advised the good people of Arboleas from day 1 that there would be infrastructure to pay for by the home owner (if this is incorrect i will remove it )

so here we are

same shxt.....different year.....

so by all means assemble your signatures and march your troops all the way to the court house (at great expense )

but its just a pity its taken this long for the penny to drop ,

because we could have had PSOE,PP Independent councillor AUAN members forming direct policy's from Inside the town hall way back in 2011 .

so a great opportunity lost especially bearing in mind the "European  parliament ear" the AUAN had at the time .

happy new year and good luck with your quest  :blank:

Roger

It's about JUSTICE

It's about justice and compassion for the 300 British families who were conned into buying illegal houses.

Clearly the PSOE have no sense of justice.
And clearly they have ignored the election promises they made to the British public.

20 years ago the builders acquired worthless rustic land and sold it to British pensioners at urban prices. And they sold them houses without licences, even though the contracts said that the builders were due to pay all licences.
Easy profits!

The British have waited 20 years for justice.
In 2011 the previous administration (myself and Cristobal) promised in writing that we would support them and that they would not be required to pay for the licences and urban costs which the builders were liable for.

Clearly these promises mean nothing to the current PSOE councillors.

After Innovation 14 was approved (after 6 years of hard work by our team in the Town hall) the British were told by the Mayor that THEY had to pay 800 euros for further projects, when they knew that the builders were liable to pay.

AND they concealed the fact that there would be thousands more to pay before they could get their escrituras.

This is not justice nor is it keeping election promises.

Now we have the PSOE saying clearly that the British have no choice.
They have to pay all these cost to make their homes legal.

BUT these costs only have to be paid if the Town Hall proceeds with the ARI projects.
Because in 2019 the Regional Government offered a lifeline against this injustice.
They approved the AFO process to by pass this antiquated urban planning process.

It is only according to antiquated and now overturned Andalucian Planning Regulations that these houses are deemed to be regular, rather than legal.
According to Spanish Law they are legal after 6 years. Any lawyer will confirm this.

In any common sense understanding the owners have full legal ownership of their land and houses, and have proof of ownership with title deeds approved by the Spanish Government.
And no action can be taken against these houses since they have been there uncontested in the Courts for over 6 years.
No one can touch them.
For any common sense person that makes them legal.

Calling them illegal is just a ruse to frighten the British pensioners into parting with thousands for no benefit, except to satisfy the civil servants in the Almeria planning office, who have no compassion or concept of justice.

We are now preparing a petition to present to the Town Hall, demanding that justice is done, and that the politicians keep to their election promises.