Gaza

Started by Johnny73, January 11, 2024, 18:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gus-lopez

Quote from: Johnny73 on January 12, 2024, 11:36:34 AMNo warmongers here then. 😅😅💥💥
It is the only way to maintain peace & harmony especially with scum that wish to eradicate everyone that isn't muslim & those that ARE muslim but the wrong sort. Nothing else works.

Johnny73

Good post Hassan. I can see your point of view. Happy new year and maybe it will get better.

Tetley

meanwhile back at Brexi Island ...... ::) its now open borders

( unless your a spanish lady with Brit hubby .......returning from a christmas brake back in Spain ....)

with all and sundry are turning up on the shores un announced

and they have not got a clue which type of brother there letting in ,ie grafters or sleepers

and in the mean time we have just gone to war with Yemen and Iran wile still fighting Russia with all boot boots on the ground .....

still bit of a Breather for the the Prince on the media front ......

appy new year dears ,looks like even more shxt different year  :afro: xx

guns & roses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDyUjS5pCEc

two world wars and we have learnt X all ......

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

hassan

I don't think you're a sad old fool Johnny73. it's just that we don't live in an eutopic world. There's evil everywhere ready to shaft anyone that's easy pickings. No, I don't have an Israeli background,but I do in clearing up the sh*t that politicians in offices dream up. Unfortunately, unless you see the reality of war up close, you will never feel the evil that humans can inflict on others. Those babies are born innocent,but at 6yrs old, they are encouraged to spit and throw stones at you, at 13, are ready to shoot you,and at 18,already a trained killer. The vast majority of Palestinians in the Gaza strip are terrorists, like cáncer, it has to be cut out, even if it means losing a limb or an organ in the process. Don't worry about my forum name, I don't get offended easily and always willing to listen to different opinions. It's just that I've seen the worse side of humanity. I'm not a fan of Israel but I support anyone's right to defend themselves from evil.

Johnny73

No warmongers here then. 😅😅💥💥

gus-lopez

Quote from: Johnny73 on January 12, 2024, 10:45:45 AMThat will do it every time. If you can't make a point or agree with someone  just call them  a silly sad old fool and try to force them off the forum .
Must be someone on this forum that thinks this war has gone on long enough. UK and US jets bombed Iran backed Houthis last nite and rightly so but this war is spreading dangerously unless Israel call a halt
But he-ho it's almost siesta time for this silly sad old fool.😅😅💤💤
But failed to do the job properly by using nuclear missiles so as to put an end to them once & for all.
& the same should be done to iran before they get nuclear weapons like the spunk bucket in North Korea , & start using them.

I'd like to know how you would have repsonded at the outset?
Why would you stop? Would you approach it as the Uk did with Sinn Fein & the IRA? compeletly wrong ,ongoing continual terrorist attacks that could have been stopped completely by removing the right to the CAT scheme & a nuclear strike .

Angleseyite

Looks like you're pretty much on your own on here Johnny, the rest must all be warmongers then eh!!!

"In the meantime all hail the conquering Israeli heroes.
Can't wait for some warmongers to say Israel are still defending themselves"

Johnny73

That will do it every time. If you can't make a point or agree with someone  just call them  a silly sad old fool and try to force them off the forum .
Must be someone on this forum that thinks this war has gone on long enough. UK and US jets bombed Iran backed Houthis last nite and rightly so but this war is spreading dangerously unless Israel call a halt
But he-ho it's almost siesta time for this silly sad old fool.😅😅💤💤

Angleseyite

Katycat, very well put....I will now be classed as a supporter of all things nasty as well....

katycat

What I would say to you Johnny73 is that you are pretty darn good at twisting what folks say to suit your own ends and your disgraceful and silly comments regarding any sane person enjoying death and destruction, shame on you for using that comment to support your skewed thinking. You are a very sad old soul with clearly not much of anything better to do than stir things up on here! Give it a rest, your soul will benefit from it as we all will on here too. It's bad enough knowing what is happening to all the poor innocent souls from the crazed murderers, without you here, safe and sound, broadcasting your bigoted and ill informed opinions in the hope that others just as bad will join in. Stop wasting your time because the truly balanced and decent folks won't join in your ''warmongering''. Have a nap! (sorry, siesta!).       

Johnny73

Ahh yes, I guess you think the thousands of babies and children were all terrorists carrying RPGs and rifles ?
You sound a bit like you have an Israeli background Hassan.??
Flatten the lot spoken like a true Netanyahu  follower.
Don't suppose you support a two state solution either.

https://euromedmonitor.org/en/article/6020/Over-10,000-infants-and-children-killed-in-Israel%E2%80%99s-Gaza-genocide,-hundreds-of-whom-are-trapped-beneath-debris

hassan

Don't be fooled by Hamas Johnny73. They wouldn't think twice about killing their own people for power. Palestinians are born terrorists. Schooled from birth to hate Israel and Jews. Have you been to the Gaza strip? I have, twice at the border and once inside. It's a sh*thole. I'd sooner walk in Soweto at night. Why do you think Hamas spent aid money on tunnels and weapons? To prepare for this day. Except they miscalculated the response. Put yourself in the shoes of an Israeli family who's brother,sister, infant niece was butchered. Hopefully that strip of land will be leveled by the end of the year and inhabited by human beings.  Btw, Palestinians  on TV you see crying and complaining to the TV  cameras were probably carrying RPGs and rifles a few hrs before.

Johnny73

DLMcN, I have in earlier posts condemned the outrageous actions of Hamas in October and continue to condemn Hamas and all that it stands for as I always condemned the IRAs actions over the years .
That said Israel is now totally out of control and all they want is to totally take over the running of Gaza and fully take over the Westbank. All totally illegal actions.
Katycat, I am far from silly , just one of billions all around the world appalled by this senseless slaughter. If you agree with it then that speaks more for you than me. How do you defend the killing of children with rockets. Very silly woman !!
When this is over regardless of what Israel say Hamas will still be there and are recruiting thousands of young Palestinians daily whose families have been murdered and homes destroyed. A ceasefire now and talks for a two state solution the only way to go.
Only name for this is genocide

DLMcN

Johnny - I too am very upset by the number of Arab civilians killed in Gaza during this war, and by the appalling suffering being endured by the others.

Your commentary is, however, one-sided - with absolutely no mention of the atrocities inflicted on Israeli civilians by Hamas on October 7th.

Israel has now decided that it has to neutralize Hamas. Yes, that may be proving more difficult than they thought, although according to https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67904259 they have managed to dismantle the Hamas command structure in Gaza City [i.e., in the north]... And they have at least been trying to give some prior warning before destroying buildings - [nothing like that ever happened during the Second World War, not even by the Americans and British - or during the Vietnam war].

It is all very worrying - because the war has spread to the Red Sea, because of the Houthi (Yemeni) bombardment of ships trying to go through. The USA and UK are still not sure how best to cope with that.

There is no easy solution.

katycat

I'll be the first, you silly person, Israel IS defending itself as it was Hamas who started it and who are the true murderers of the innocent!!! Hamas knew exactly what would happen to the innocent people but still the monsters went ahead and slaughtered! They have to be rooted out and stopped! Wake up and smell the guilty and stop throwing accusations of warmongering about as I doubt you really know what it means!! 

OGM

Got say I was a supporter of the Israelis initial, I thought they had every right to react the way they did. But it's gone on far too long and the civilians casualties are horrendous. Let hope the tide of opinion turning agains't them will give them pause for thought.

Johnny73

I see the heroic defenders of Israel are still bravely defending itself against the citizens of Gaza. Shouldn't last much longer as there is barely a building standing and close to 30000 civilians killed not forgetting that 4000 of these are children and babies.
They say the have killed 8000 Hamas fighters but as Hamas have a membership of roughly 30000 and growing by the day how successful was this war.??
Maybe South Africa's call for a case of genocide against Israel  will get somewhere.
In the meantime all hail the conquering Israeli heroes.
Can't wait for some warmongers to say Israel are still defending themselves