Transport to Alicante Airport

Started by Caroline, March 16, 2024, 11:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

if you dont get sorted ,the bus is around 14e ,hercual overa to  murcia central to Tarragona bus , stops at airport

the drivers are normally pretty good with the cases as are other passenger's if your elderly ie lifting the case in and out of the bus luggage deck.

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Lynne

If you're a member of Facebook then it's quite easy to find lifts to local airports. Just look for Airport Lifts and you'll get several groups who advertise.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Caroline

Hi All

I am flying to the UK on 19th April.  I normally take the Exclusive Shuttle and the flights lately have been at 5.00 in the afternoon and as the shuttle leaves at 7.00 am arriving at Alicante 9.30 approx, I have been waiting in the airport for 7/8 hours.  I was willing to do this as now they have opened Southend Airport which is only 20 minutes away from my family, which saves me worrying about them having to go to Gatwick and the dreadful M25. However the flight on the 19th is now 18.45 which is a long time to wait at the airport. Apparently a taxi is over 300 €.  Is there anyone willing to drive me to the airport (of course I will pay) or knows any other way of getting there.  I live in Arboleas.  A bus would be out of the question as I have a large suitcase.