Who is in overall charge at Town Hall

Started by katycat, March 18, 2024, 13:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katycat

Well Tetters if it means contacting Antonio first that's a challenge in itself. Anyone know a good Medium as that may be more effective than getting a response from Antonio!  Thanks for replying, much appreciated as always.. Will try to other route. K

Tetley

Katy your first point of contact is councilor Antonio as he speaks good English ,

the other way

is  to take an interpreter to the town hall and they should be able to help you .( not sure who the legal sec is now ) but the mayor is Juan and the assistant Mayor Is Pepa.  
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

katycat

Thanks Tetters, I didn't know that was an option, both? together? seems unlikely but I will give it a try. Do you have a name for the Legal Secretary? Also, does the mayor speak any English? TIA.

Tetley

the legal secretary for the very official bottom line ,

the mayor for day to day 

, suggest if you have an issue make an appointment with Antonio & mayor . 
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

katycat

Hi there,
Can anyone tell me who is in overall charge at the Town Hall in Arboleas? Is it the Mayor or is there an equivalent of a Chief Executive for formal complaints etc.? i.e. someone who is approachable and someone who is contactable and who also has some clout?  Thanks in advance.