Kate

Started by Johnny73, March 22, 2024, 21:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

thats correct Steve

they hounded Diana ,Megan and now Kate ,

i bet young William would like to pack the family up and find a remote Island to live on and look after his beautiful girl and the children

some of these dunderheads that follow it all ,buy the papers....must have little or no life and be bored shxtless

no wonder the uk is in its current state and politically rudderless with the punters been constantly diverted away from the 300 quid a month gas & lecky bill .......  :blank:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

steveconway24

Quote from: Johnny73 on March 22, 2024, 21:37:45 PMWishing Kate a speedy successful recovery.
Always a lovely pleasant lady.
Hopefully the Media, trolls and bloggers now let her and her family have some private time.

The trolls should all be shot.
Poor girl, even had to defend herself over a bit of photoshoping during her stressful time.

tandas

having been through the chemo treatment myself I wish her all the luck in the world that she does not experience what I did and that afterwards she recovers faster and better than I have.  4 years on I still have fatigue and pains in my legs and feet and I haven't got back to my fitness prior to cancer.  Also I hope that she doesn't lose her lovely hair but worse than that her toenails could go and all other hair on her body.  That being she will not want to be seen in public for some time.  I also had to use a walking stick as my balance was affected.
None of these horrible side effects were explained so came out of the blue and the only good thing is I haven't got cancer anymore.
Thankfully my husband was and is very supportive so she will be grateful for William and the children's help. 

Tetley

the world should just leave the young mother of three and her doctors to concentrate on combating  the cancer......

stand by for wall to wall media dipsticks been rolled out  on payrolls ....and non payroll

so best look away now  :blank:

lets hope the poor girl comes through it,

along  with  the rest of people worldwide  effected by cancer.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Angleseyite

Totally agree Johnny, I hope the horrible anti Kate lot all crawl back under their stones and leave her and King Charles to make a speedy and full recovery as is also wished to anyone else suffering...

Johnny73

Wishing Kate a speedy successful recovery.
Always a lovely pleasant lady.
Hopefully the Media, trolls and bloggers now let her and her family have some private time.