Firestick

Started by Penhallow, March 26, 2024, 16:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SallyW

steveconway24

Subtitles may not be available on some iptv channels.
If you are watching Prime or Netflix, just press the button with the 3 horizontal lines and choose Subtitles

SallyW

Quote from: Penhallow on March 27, 2024, 18:51:50 PMOK, Thanks for the replies will have a practice with the remote ,also the provider got back  explaining about a different app , no use to me as I don't understand that stuff .

Me too! I sometimes wonder if I speak the same language as some folk on here!  🤣🤣

Here's another question, if someone has a simple answer.  How do I get subtitles with a firestick?

steveconway24

Most iptv suppliers have their own app they tell you to use. Normally shared open software.
Pay for a premium iptv app like Smarters Pro or Tivimate.
Your iptv provider should give you the url for their service, it will run much better on a premium app.

Penhallow

OK, Thanks for the replies will have a practice with the remote ,also the provider got back  explaining about a different app , no use to me as I don't understand that stuff .

felipe

Quote from: steveconway24 on March 27, 2024, 07:41:34 AMInstead of using the rw/ff button on the remote, try the main centre button, the big round one, that should bring the timeline onto the screen. Then using the same button press down and highlight either 《 or 》 to rewind or fast forward.
Works on my system.
Good point that. That's how I use it

steveconway24

Instead of using the rw/ff button on the remote, try the main centre button, the big round one, that should bring the timeline onto the screen. Then using the same button press down and highlight either 《 or 》 to rewind or fast forward.
Works on my system.

felipe

Quote from: Penhallow on March 26, 2024, 16:12:23 PMWe have been told that the Firestick is not capable of rewind and fast forward by our iptv provider , strange as our last provider's system worked ok , this is on catch up of course , any ideas please .
Works fine on catchup with my provider. Who is Highbury tv.

Lynne

It might depend on the Firestick you have - the more expensive one does most things.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Penhallow

We have been told that the Firestick is not capable of rewind and fast forward by our iptv provider , strange as our last provider's system worked ok , this is on catch up of course , any ideas please .