Adverse Side Effects with withAzitromizina 500 mg Antibiotic X 3 tablets

Started by katycat, April 16, 2024, 16:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katycat

Thanks for the info folks, I am horrified to think that they would give this to infants in view of the side effects I had with it.  I had a lot of the symptoms described by IMJ52 and advised the Doc of this but he still prescribed them for me! It was the Locum covering for Dr.Saleh, so I will def mention it to Dr.Saleh next time and also to the Pharmacy.  Thanks folks for the info, the cure was worse than the disease!!!! (still got it too!).

lmj52

I don't take this because.......
Azithromycin is not suitable for some people. To make sure it's safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:

ever had an allergic reaction to azithromycin or any other medicine
liver or kidney problems
heart problems, including irregular heartbeats (arrhythmia)
ever had diarrhoea when you have taken antibiotics before
myasthenia gravis – azithromycin can make the symptoms of this muscle-weakening condition worse
diabetes – azithromycin liquid contains sugar
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Tetley

https://www.google.com/search?q=Azitromizina+500+mg+Efectos+secundarios+del+antibi%C3%B3tico&oq=Azitromizina+500+mg+Efectos+secundarios+del+antibi%C3%B3tico&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i10i160.1490j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

spanish google Katy if this helps 

hoarseness. vomiting or irritability during feeding (in infants less than 6 weeks of age) severe diarrhea (watery or bloody stools) that may occur with or without fever and stomach cramps (may occur up to 2 months or more after treatment), yellowing on the skin and eyes.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

JohnPower

katycat

Has anyone recently been prescribed these antibios and had severe side effects? please repond with info if you have.  TIA