Renewal of Digital Certificate

Started by THOMAS THE TANK, April 19, 2024, 11:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

my kid printed ours off ,

and we had to take the paper ,passport and tie to the town hall and sign a form ,

they entered it into the system and the certificate was renewed ,not sure if you can renew it without the re ID  confirmation /town hall visit .
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

THOMAS THE TANK

Tetley, Thank you for your reply.  Having tried again I now get the message (in Spanish) that "has not connected to the requests data base" when I accept the conditions.

Tetley

I did mine ,but we printed off a sheet then took it to the town hall with our passport and tie card and it was up dated ,i think its every 5 years.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

THOMAS THE TANK

Has any forum member been successful in renewing their digital certificate on line?

My attempts have failed when reaching the point of requesting the necessary code by email.