Peaceful

Started by Johnny73, June 09, 2024, 17:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

quite in Arboleas Ang part from a bit of Jam Jar rustlering ie Brits collecting the free  water  :))

apparently water mans a bit wizzed off ,as sombodys attached a covert tracker to the Truck  :shocked:

locals are saying its probably a brit special ops team /water tanker watchers & twichers  division  :shocked:  ::)

anyway campers ,keep calm and get yer buckets out.... 8)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Angleseyite

Quote from: lmj52 on June 11, 2024, 19:13:39 PMNot so quiet in "Party-loa!!

It was very lively here yesterday too, with all the thunder, lightning and torrential rain.. :grin:  :grin:

lmj52

Not so quiet in "Party-loa!!
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Johnny73

Been past the Cemetery earlier and it was busier in there.🙊

Tetley

same here Ang ,bit i carnt be arsed to travel now ,so i just get big telly on and put sound through a 200w pa  in shed  lol 
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Angleseyite

Quote from: Tetley on June 09, 2024, 21:46:53 PMits always the same after the TT senior race ,still soon be the Manx in August in shalla  :afro:

I prefer the Manx GP Tets... :grin:

Tetley

its always the same after the TT senior race ,still soon be the Manx in August in shalla  :afro:

Angleseyite

Quote from: Johnny73 on June 09, 2024, 17:22:31 PMIsn't it so quiet now. ?? Wonder why.??

What "it" Johnny???

Johnny73

Isn't it so quiet now. ?? Wonder why.??