Vets

Started by owdoggy, January 10, 2009, 12:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Downshifter

Hi Valerie-Frankie posted this recently-

Kathy, the travelling vet
by Frankie on 30 Dec 2008 16:25

A number of people have contacted me asking for Kathy's number and I have been giving out the wrong one! please pm me for her phone number. Kathy is here from now until 8th Jan and then back again after 17th for spaying, injections etc.

Just to clarify - Kathy does travel to you. There seems to be some confusion about this! No stress for the animal.....
Last edited by Frankie on 05 Jan 2009 08:30, edited 1 time in total.
Frankie

valerie.cope

Can you give me a contact number or address for Kathy. We have 5 wild cats that we look after, three are female and need to be spayed. We are pensioners and cannot afford to pay full price, so would appreciate any help with regards to cost. I would point out that one of them will be very difficult to get hold of as she runs away as soon as you move near her. Any sugestions?

lemurama

You just train him to follow the bike !
muffin

Karen4

Cl3880

owdoggy

QuoteYou could get a side car.
I'm not that old ................... yet.

QuoteTrain he dog to ride pillion
Don't think so, all he does is eat, sleep, bark & try to bite his tail .........he's quite mad

QuoteTrain the dog to ride on the tank
Never ...... he might scratch the paint!

QuoteDrive the bike!!! Now I'd pay to see that
No chance ...... he might be better at it than me :lol:

Doggy

Babyboomer

You could get a side car.
or
Train he dog to ride pillion
or
Train the dog to ride on the tank
or
Drive the bike!!!  Now I'd pay to see that
Mark Drew email:mark1drew at gmail.com El Prado, Arboleas.

willemina

Furthermore dogs are not allowed in public transportation in Spain and taxi drivers are also not very fund on dogs in the car.

owdoggy

Quote from: "judi bk"It is very difficult to manage over here without a car.  There is little or no public transport and few taxis.
******! ............ pardon my french :oops:
Although we're bikers I can't see the loony mutt staying put on the pillion so looks like car it is then.

Ta for the info.

Doggy

judi bk

It is very difficult to manage over here without a car.  There is little or no public transport and few taxis.

owdoggy

Quote from: "judi bk"Not in Arboleas but there are two very good vets in Albox.  One is up the road from Mercadona on the right and the other on the steep hill by the post office.  There is also Kathy who is a UK vet who is registered to work in Spain.  She works at one of the rescue centres in Almeria when she is over here but is available for home visits.  She is reasonably priced, very good with the animals and also does homeopathy.  She is in Spain at the moment.
Ta for that.
The reason I asked is that if we do move over there we want to try & do without a car but of course need access to a vet just in case anything happens to the furry loon .............. er ............ that's the real dog, not me ;)

Doggy

judi bk

Not in Arboleas but there are two very good vets in Albox.  One is up the road from Mercadona on the right and the other on the steep hill by the post office.  There is also Kathy who is a UK vet who is registered to work in Spain.  She works at one of the rescue centres in Almeria when she is over here but is available for home visits.  She is reasonably priced, very good with the animals and also does homeopathy.  She is in Spain at the moment.

owdoggy

Just a quickie (oo...er!) Are there any vets in Arboleas? If not where's the nearest?

cheers,

Doggy