Wow what a ride.

Started by shirtsleeve, November 03, 2009, 15:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shirtsleeve

After Sundays little ride up to Saliente the juices seem to be flowing, so at 12midday I left home and from Zurgena I rode towards Lubrin then onto El Pilar and straight on towards Sorbas, this road is new tarmac all the way, lovely long sweeping bends and smooth long straights. At Sorbas as you come out of the road end turn left then right along the AL140 which brings you too the Autovia A7 it a spectacular road over the yeso mountains. At the Autovia stay on the old road that runs pararell tothe A7 towards Almeria and at Venta del Pobre take the Carbonaras road turning off at the junction for Agua Amarga as you come into Agua Amarga bear left towards Carbonaras through the town and over the mountain coast road to Mojacar as you drop down to the sea level just past the new golf corse stop at Antonios beach bar near the old watch tower. From here its easy to find your way back after what I,m sure youll agree is one of the best rides youve had in a while.  Enjoy. Stay safe. Shirtsleeve. ( Tenere )  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D