New Mast in Limaria

Started by Annastasia, January 18, 2011, 18:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicki

I agree, I am shocked if it is a phone mast put there. As you say there is plenty of campo around that it could of been placed. Surely there some way of finding out and complaining as it is very close to some homes. Not that that will do any good I suppose!!

And as for the mountain road, I don't think he cares at all. I wonder if the other parties have plans for it if they are voted in? You are right, someone will have to have a fatal accident before anything will be done   >:(

linedancer

I asked at the help desk in the town hall... needless to say I am still waiting on an answer which makes me wonder what else is going to be happening on it.  It's worrying as its very close to people's homes and certain types of masts give off microwaves which are extremely dangerous to those living close to it but probably those people who live away from it will not worry as long as they get a better signal.  I wouldn't mind but there is absolutely miles of open campo around where this mast could have gone instead of sandwiching an olive tree between it and the bus stop.  Just wonder if they got planning permission for this.

I also asked at the town hall if they could possibly recycle some of the crash barriers that are just being crushed and thrown away on the new road to see f they could be used on the mountain road but again no response whatsoever.  Someone will probably have to die before the current mayor takes any interest 808 808.

nicki

We have one movistar phone and 2 vodafone and no difference in any of them  :-\

DaveL

I have Movistar mobile, and now have a stronger signal than previous. I no longer have to lean over the sink to try and answer a call, and can text from the lounge. But whether this is as a result of the new mast and dishes, well, I will wait and see.

DaveL

nicki

There are now a couple of small sat dishes attached. I wonder which phone company it is for, anyone know anything yet?

Annastasia

Thanks Barney perhaps we will be able to get a signal soon

Barny

I asked the guy who was erecting it what it was for and he said for Telelphone

Barny

Annastasia

We have noticed the appearance of a large mast by the bus stops and buzons in Limaria. Any one know what this is? Thanks