Pozo Emptying

Started by Chris485, January 20, 2009, 09:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gus-lopez

Quote from: unclebob on September 13, 2010, 16:07:20 PM
Is high pressure cleaning a good idea. Does that not bet rid of all the microbes that do all the graft, requiring the pozo to be emptied again more frequently (sorry, me and my suspicious mind eh?)

No , they all went when the pozo was pumped out ! just start it off again with ''fosos septicas' from marcadona or the ferreteria or a dead animal.

Trucker

I had my Pozo emptied by the one from Cantoria,, I would NOT recomend him, I went indoors to get a torch so he could see while empteing bottom bit, time I came back he had picked up envelope with money in it, taken his pipes out of hole, let sewage run down the drive, and did not pressure wash the side down, so he can stuff (changed word) his fat self in the future.

Rod

Mine has started to make gurgling noise in the sink etc. Loo taking time to go down. Got man in to dig out where the pozzo is and soon struck water etc. Waiting for the honey truck now.

jarick

Just a thought but how do you know when it needs emptying is there some way of telling or do you wait until it overflows....Mine gives of a strange smell every now and then that is why I am asking.....
The problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you're finished. - Benjamin Franklin

Act  silly - it makes your brain cells giggle!

Rod

Thanks for all your replies. Building supplies don´t do pozzo emptying but do recommend someone who does. Jesus has put 20 per cent on his price, maybe because we are in Albox. Will be sorted soon, thanks again.  Actually just realized this is a post that someone else has raised in January. Mine one got only one reply, directing me to this one, gracias. Rod

Athlon

Quote from: DavenPam on December 03, 2010, 16:45:04 PM
Im told that Building Solutions do a great job! Not sure if they advertise on here but phone number in shop.

Yeah they do....they also have unblocking equipment, blockage searching equipment and are very cheap!!

616 531 283 or 670 088 966

Kaylea

We use Jesus, he only charges 100 euros 620891934.

DavenPam

Im told that Building Solutions do a great job! Not sure if they advertise on here but phone number in shop.
Former owner of Essentials in Calle Carrera, Arboleas.

unclebob

Is high pressure cleaning a good idea. Does that not bet rid of all the microbes that do all the graft, requiring the pozo to be emptied again more frequently (sorry, me and my suspicious mind eh?)

Babyboomer

Quote from: Lesley and Pete on January 20, 2009, 09:47:58 AM
Give Gines Galera Garcia a ring........think they are based at Cantoria, but they came out to us in Los Higuerales within 24  hours in Xmas week.  They charged, (I think......) about 150 for the emptying, but they also disconnected & reconnected one of our loos & sorted out a major blockage, charging about 250 for the full job, which was completed quickly, cleanly & with great good humour.  Telephone 675838808 (English) or 675838807 (Spanish).

Lesley
Just used Gines Galera Garcia and can fully endorse the positive comments above. The did a good job, clean efficient and 130 euros to empty and high pressure clean the Pozzo.
Mark Drew email:mark1drew at gmail.com El Prado, Arboleas.

Lesley and Pete

Give Gines Galera Garcia a ring........think they are based at Cantoria, but they came out to us in Los Higuerales within 24  hours in Xmas week.  They charged, (I think......) about 150 for the emptying, but they also disconnected & reconnected one of our loos & sorted out a major blockage, charging about 250 for the full job, which was completed quickly, cleanly & with great good humour.  Telephone 675838808 (English) or 675838807 (Spanish).

Lesley

chelseaphil

Get plenty of quotes!! They range from 150euros to 250euros.  3 years ago we had it emptied and it cost only 80euros. So somewhat inflationary now me thinks.

Chris485

Can anyone recommend someone who empties Pozos?
Chris
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese