Wine bottle Corks ~ All sorted. Many thanks to all that have donated xx

Started by {*i*}, May 06, 2011, 14:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{*i*}

Quote from: hibiscus on May 11, 2011, 13:00:55 PM
Hola Annie,
I also collect corks but don´t know yet what to make.
So, you can have 25 of mine, at least you can finish your board!
I live in Limaria, can also meet you in Albox.
Let me know,
Regards

Thank you so much, PM sent. Annie
{*!*}

hibiscus

Hola Annie,
I also collect corks but don´t know yet what to make.
So, you can have 25 of mine, at least you can finish your board!
I live in Limaria, can also meet you in Albox.
Let me know,
Regards

{*i*}

Hi

I would like to say a big thank you to Cathy and Carole for giving me the corks yesterday, that really helped me out. I just need another 25 to finish, so if anyone else has any spare corks they don't want, please PM me

Many thanks

Annie
{*!*}

NormanM

Why not ask around the local bars?
From Normam

{*i*}

Quote from: cathy on May 07, 2011, 22:05:54 PM
Yes l have a few corks l can give you. pm me.

Many thanks for your PM. I was sick yesterday so not on line. Will see you Tuesday

Thanks, Annie
{*!*}

{*i*}

Quote from: Barry and Toni on May 07, 2011, 19:59:38 PM
{*i*} Do people ignore you because you have such a stupid user name?
How is it pronounced?  :rofl:

FYI - If you had bothered to read my first post, you will notice that i have signed off with my name, its pronounced ANNIE

{*!*}

Anna123

Quote from: Barry and Toni on May 07, 2011, 19:59:38 PM
{*i*} Do people ignore you because you have such a stupid user name?
How is it pronounced?  :rofl:

What a horrible post :whistle: and people complain about PaulD at least his posts are funny and not meant to be taken seriously :crazy: unlike yours which is just plain bitchy. ???

cathy

Yes l have a few corks l can give you. pm me.

{*i*}

Hmmm very funny, however childrens hour is now over. so if any ADULTS wish to help me out i would be very grateful

Thank you
{*!*}

paul d

we would love to help,but we keep ours,Broomhilda is german and likes the vino,we use corks to make australian style hats to keep away the flies,you may of seen our stall at arboleas?and corks make great door stops too.and fishing floats.when deep sea diving Broomhilda ties a lenth of line to a cork,so we can see where she went down! allso we use themas ear pugs for our dogs when the air force fly over doing low passes over albox as they do,also we keep our corks in case someone gets married and we can hire out the corks to be attached to the newly weds car or donkey?its another one of the wifes small business ideas thwts really doing well.we do find lots of them at the dump near arboleas,which is a suggestion for you?if you dont mind sifting through the garbage there?any way good luck with finding your own corks,

{*i*}

Hi

I wonder if any of you kind people can help me. I am making a memory board for my daughter out of wine bottle corks (cork and the plastic ones they use these days) but i need about another 150 corks to complete it.  I'm trying to get through as much wine as possible, but even i alone can't manage that :lol:

Do any of you have have any spare corks that you could give to me? I can meet you in Albox.

All sorted now, many thanks to everyone that has helped x

Annie
{*!*}