Abandoned house

Started by hedges, October 18, 2017, 12:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zilnor

adasingleton.
:72: :72:
:clap: :clap:

Peter and Frances

Thank heaven we have an IGNORE button on this forum for people who make these comments I would urge everyone to ignore this poster

redcar

Hi,if anyone knows the owner and can speak to them i would do the work free if it takes pressure of them

SH84

One may think there are more important things to worry about in today's world but it would seem to the population of arboleas that there is not! I rarely post anything on this forum but seriously!!!

adasingleton

God I'm glad I don't live in the land of cookoo land your all nuts .

KJH3

Totally agree, but that's what some do on these forums. Say things to and about people that they have not got the B - - - s to say to their face.

LittleRichard

I don't think it is a good idea to knock on any one door and say "I think you should clean up your wall. It looks dreadful"

Don't think that would go down well.

VIVA ESPAÑA

raysun

Sign over bar in irish pub.  ( if you like the guiness please tell others,  if you dont please tell us. )
and my apologies to imaladyuknow  ??? for  taking up the forums time.
thank you

geoffs

I don't think people should 'slag off' any businesses either. I think you have missed the point. Think before you post and remember the saying 'if you can't say anything nice say nothing at all'.

KJH3

There was nothing stopping you from knocking on the door was there? And as for, as you put it "Slag" off other businesses, can i suggest people praise good service and quality, and complain in person if not. Depending on the response, you decide whether to post on social media sites, if the response is bad, then go ahead shame them.
I am amazed how many people will not complain in person.

telcaz

And you are sorry, of course?????.
                                       Terry

hedges

Well first of all I didn't know the people in the house were ill,  I just made a comment about a wall, and was anyone living there as it had been in disrepair for so many years and getting worse. So as for as saying it to the face I would have if I had known that one of the people living there  I have now found out worked across in the bar in the passed. Seems you can slag of a bar/ restaurant / internet provider / garage and make them lose business, but because you say a wall needs a bit of paint all hell breaks lose. And I did not know the situation maybe the whole forum did as it seems but I didn't.

KJH3

So once again some people are happy to make public comments about people and not make it to their face. The internet has provided cowardly gossips with a place to
vent their unpleasant thoughts without the need to consider the implications. There is an old saying still relevant, Man or mouse.

byrney

"we all now know the situation and perhaps the posters who live close by might just paint the damn wall  and feel good about it" - so knowing what a community friendly bar La Vida is why don't you all get together and do something about it as has been previously suggested rather than bitching about it on here?

kerash

Why don't you think before jumping to conclusions. I happen to know how much illness there has been in this family and the last thing for me in such circumstances would not be bringing it up on an open forum.
Talk to people in the bar and they may tell you but frankly none of your business. There are far worse in parts of Arboleas.

sharon123

not sticking up for anyone , but its not like Hedges was rude or anything, just said it could do with a lick of paint, so much for free speech.Been plenty worse said on here in the past.

telcaz

"Hedges", if you can't or won't do as "hurlez" suggests then may i say "Don't go up there, stay away", then you won't be offended by the sight f it.
                              Terry

LittleRichard

I know the couple very well and I sure their dreadful looking wall is the last thing on their minds....

Please think before you post!!
VIVA ESPAÑA

geoffs

I do wish people would think before they post. This post will be very hurtful to the owners. Shame on you.

Queen Clare Shirley

One should never judge without having the full story

I have messaged you Hedges
ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988

hurlez

Better still hedges could call and offer your services , free of course .

telcaz

Yes "KJH3" another one posting without knowing the facts.
                                                                              Terry

KJH3

If its the house i think you mean, i think the person there has been very ill. Perhaps a knock on the door and tell whoever to their face what you think might get a response, although it might no be the one you wanted.

hedges

Does any one know is the house nearly opposite la Vida got people living in it, as it makes the whole area look bad, the outside wall seems to get worse every time I go to la Vida, I thought years ago a bit of paint would be good. Now it is just plain dreadful looking, do people now days not care about the area they live in and how it looks. I can't believe they can not afford to buy a bucket of paint or know someone that will paint it for them if they are too old or unable to do it. Brings down the whole area.