More Sleeping Areas Required at The Dog House.

Started by TheDogHse, September 18, 2011, 15:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicki

We have about half a pallet of breeze blocks here in Limaria if anyone is coming this way. Also some tiles as well.

anneck

But if you decide to adopt you could end up with the most 'Mortilicious' as I have and NO she is not up for adoption every again.  Many thanks to the DogHouse.

TheDogHse

Quote from: Albondigas on September 22, 2011, 09:04:23 AM
Is it just breeze blocks and cement you need?

Do you need tiles - if so will try and organise some stuff as I think friends of mine have stuff left over from building project

Hi Albondigas,

Tiles would be great as well to complete the project.

The tiles would be used to tile the floor and walls  of the kennels, similar to the ones we have already.

If you are in the Huercal Overa area, give us a ring and come up and see us and what we are doing. Dog adoption is not compulsory!!! :lol:

Thanks for your support and hope to hear from you soon.

Paul and Phill.

TheDogHse

Quote from: lindablyth32 on September 22, 2011, 07:17:06 AM
hi guys . darren here,if you need a hand building the kennels,let me know.i will gladly,do the blockwork.for you.same as last time. 700euros an hour plus free drinks. :lol: tell us roughly when you have the materials,i can bring some cement.cheers darren

Hi Darren,

Thanks for the offer but we've been offered 650 Euros an hour-and they provide there own beer!! :lol:

No seriously, cheers for the continued support. We will contact you when we have the materials and, if you are free, your help will be much appreciated.

Paul and Phill.

Albondigas

Is it just breeze blocks and cement you need?

Do you need tiles - if so will try and organise some stuff as I think friends of mine have stuff left over from building project

lindablyth32

hi guys . darren here,if you need a hand building the kennels,let me know.i will gladly,do the blockwork.for you.same as last time. 700euros an hour plus free drinks. :lol: tell us roughly when you have the materials,i can bring some cement.cheers darren

TheDogHse

Because of the ever increasing numbers of abandoned dogs and winter approaching, we require extra sleeping areas for the dogs.

We are in desperate need for Breeze Blocks and cement.

We require your generosity. This will enable us to admit further abandoned dogs that require The Dog House's attention.