Model Aeroplanes

Started by mollyann, April 19, 2012, 15:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilicrum

Someone else you could contact is a guy called 'Roly'.  He seems to be involved with flying from H.O. His number is 950472631.

lilicrum

The flying site at Huercal Overa is a municipal site and such you require a licence to fly there which gives you the necessary insurance. To get a licence to fly at H.O. the web site to visit is; www.deupsche-modellsport-organisation.de.   And if you make any sence of it well good luck.  Your best bet is to contact Johnny as mentioned earlier in this thread but DO NOT fly at H.O. unless you have got the licence, I am reliably informed the licence will cost €40.

Elgin

Quote from: annef on April 19, 2012, 20:20:10 PM
Hi - I have been told that they fly at Huercal Overa and also that they may fly from a field near the Bouganvillas roundabout.  Sorry, I don't have any definite information at present.

There is a model aircarft field / flying area just off the AL 8103 (Huercal-Overa - Urcal road) about 500mtrs south of the primary school at Rambla Grande.  I don't know what days they fly but I have seen planes flying there.

mikeypen

I Beleive they meet at Vera flying club / light aircraft on a Sunday morning at 10 - 30 , I think you turn at the Lidl junction then left by the bus station and then under the main road to get to it ??? Perhaps someone out there knows if that's correct ???
Mike.

annef

Hi - I have been told that they fly at Huercal Overa and also that they may fly from a field near the Bouganvillas roundabout.  Sorry, I don't have any definite information at present.

mollyann

Thank you for the information, do you know where they fly ?

annef

Hi - the Model Aero Flying Club can be contacted by ringing Johnny Hayes 950 478 899.  I believe they meet Sundays and Wednesday mornings

mollyann

Does anyone know if they fly model aeroplanes anywhere locally ?