Curtain Heading Tape

Started by Rach, July 20, 2012, 14:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorraine

I will give here a go next time then -  my main complaint is that the tape I eventually had to have was the normal wide one, but had no plastic stiffening in it at all and just collapses. Can't fact redoing it though, 36 metres is too much to replace!!

Rach

Popped into Raquel's today and bought the tape, so thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  You're right Stean, she is a lovely lady.  Lorraine, she had eight different types/sizes of header tape and although I'm no expert, I thought the quality was really good.

Rach

Cuddlybill

There is the haberdashery man - he does Albox market on Tues and I have seen him back at HO the last couple of Mondays.  Last time I looked at it the quality was OK
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

Lorraine

I recently bought header tape for curtains in Huercal Overa and I am afraid it was complete rubbish, so I would be very interested to hear what sort of quality tape you manage to get. At the moment I will be buying it from the internet next time.

stean

Hi.

The shop is where Blurr said, and is called Raquels. She is a lovely lady.

Rach

Cheers Blurr.  I'll have a look tomorrow.

Rach

Blurr

There is a curtain shop in Albox, its in the alley way opp tony's bar.
Blurr

Rach

Hi

Does anyone know where I can purchase curtain heading tape in the Arboleas area?

Rach