Art supplies

Started by sheilsoft, August 16, 2012, 12:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manjon

There is a shop next door to the new charity shop that is near the Azabachi in Arboleas, he sell art stuff.  :tiphat:

sheilsoft

If anyone else is looking for art supplies, SuPinBox sell some artist paints and brushes.

senile

Lidl have offers across the board this week for paints, easels, paper etc.

sheilsoft

Found a box of 12 small tubes of acrylics in chinese todo shop for €2.80 - bargain! Thank you everyone for you replies.

musicdonna

Andy gets a lot of his from an excellent mail order supplier if you can't find what you want locally.  PM me if interested in details.

Donna

elcortijo

I have recently bought acrylic paint from the big todo shop on the main road in Albox.

They do a variety of colours and they were 1.80e each colour.

sheilsoft

Been there quite a few times, but can't remember seeing art supplies there, but will check it out.  Thank you.

hujamton

It's called Rambolizo's

Lynne

There's a ferreteria in Antas that sells art stuff.  Come off the motorway at Vera/Antas and turn RIGHT at the roundabout (don't go under the bridge towards El Real).  It's a short way up there on the left hand side.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

sheilsoft

Are there any art supply shops (Albox / Huercal Overa / Vera area) that might sell small (inexpensive) pots of acrylic paint - I only need very small amounts.