Forum cursor problem with new computer...

Started by musicdonna, August 29, 2012, 10:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optomist

If you are getting half or part of the page missing then right click and select INSPECT ELEMENT on the area that is displayed ( not on the white area ) you then click the X which will be top right inside the new area that opened up , that should rectify the problem .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

guest4538

Quote from: musicdonna on August 29, 2012, 10:17:42 AM
I have a new computer and suddenly the print on the forum has gone small if I write anything and I need to hover the cursor below where I want to click!  Any ideas, please from you tekkies out there, please....?

Quote from: musicdonna on August 30, 2012, 16:19:35 PM
Thank you, but it´s a format problem rather than purely one of font size.

Confusing and contradictory! Is it, whatever it is, really just happening on the forum site? That's what you've said, but it does seem strange! If correct, and there are no other problems on your computer, then I suggest you simply log out of the forum!

musicdonna

Thank you, but it´s a format problem rather than purely one of font size.

Not_Asking_Much

To enlarge a webpage view in Chrome, click the 'wrench' menu at top right, click on the Zoom '+' button (about halfway down the dropdown menu) to see the page larger.

To me, it's a spanner, but to Americans it's a wrench...  :whistle:

Chrome helpfully remembers the base URL, so when you return to the same website it remembers the zoom level.

musicdonna

Hi, Sheriff,

Yes, it´s W seven.  I´m running Chrome.

Donna

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Musicdonna,

I assume as it is new you are on aversion of windows 7  - it would also help to know what browser you are using    IE  / Firefox / Google Crome ????

A quick temp solution - press and hold CTRL Key and scroll your mouse wheel.
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

musicdonna

I have a new computer and suddenly the print on the forum has gone small if I write anything and I need to hover the cursor below where I want to click!  Any ideas, please from you tekkies out there, please....?