hairdresser

Started by sharon123, October 07, 2012, 00:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharon123

mbit66

Hi,
I use Loulou who did reply to your message but it seems to have disappeared.  and very reasonable
She is fully qualified and mobile so she will come to you.

Thanks

Mike

Starynightsky

Donnas Just up from the back entrace to Mercadona. Don´t know how much roots would be as I always have an all over colour but I find her to be an excellent hairdresser and very cheap   :wave

Albondigas

Quote from: jenny911 on October 07, 2012, 03:22:45 AM

I found the best hairdresser whilst living in El Rincon, was 'Jo' cannot remember the name of the Hairdressers, its in the street where the fresh fruit and Veg are on the corner
She was brilliant, if I could I would go to Spain just for her to do my hair.........but Oz is a bit tooooooooo far :clap:

I think Jo is in Oz at the moment....maybe she can do your hair whilst she's there :clap: :clap: :clap:

trishtrosh

Jo is at Cutting Edge in Albox

jenny911

I found the best hairdresser whilst living in El Rincon, was 'Jo' cannot remember the name of the Hairdressers, its in the street where the fresh fruit and Veg are on the corner
She was brilliant, if I could I would go to Spain just for her to do my hair.........but Oz is a bit tooooooooo far :clap:

sharon123

where is the cheapest place to get my roots done, the place i go to is 38€  for roots and trim, needing to find some where cheaper having it done every 4 weeks is getting a bit expensive now with the low exchange rate, place and price would be good, thanks in advance.