EL RANCHO CAR BOOT SALE

Started by Barny, October 17, 2012, 14:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nibbler

Surely thats the reason for the post is to advertise the carboot and generate more stall holders,ergo more punters.
Nibbler :tiphat:

Albondigas

I fully appreciate that people are trying to make a living and I hate to say it but there's not a lot there - it's an extremely scaled down version of the Saturday one at Bar Internacional

Barny

Hi Everybody I have spoken to Julie (the lady who runs it ) and she says sellers can have a free stall there just to get it going so come on support a little english enterprise

Barny

Optomist

Yes that's it , there is a clearly shown sign at the end of the lane on the main road from Taberno to Huercal Overa , turn left there and only a couple of hundred metres up the lane but watch out for the speed bumps .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

Barny

It is out on the Taberno  Road from Albox . Turn left just after Santo  Petar

Barny

bobthelook

Malayan proverb - Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm.

Optomist

As you say its not well attended and never has been . Chicken and Egg , you need stalls to atract buyers and buyers to atract sellers , its a snowball effect but ball has never started to roll . Being to far out for a lot of people is my guess .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

Barny

Hi everyone dont know if this is the correct page or not but here goes... Been going to the El Rancho Car boot Sale now for about four years. Unfortunately it has not been very well attended. I don't know why because we have had some great buys there. I just wondered why people dont attend in any great numbers. Why not give it a try you can get a beer there and even a lunch they are all very friendly people just turn up buyers and sellers both and I'm sure you'll bag a bargain. By the way I have no personal intrests in the car boot I just enjoy it..

Barny