Help Alsa Bus service

Started by sallyb, October 18, 2012, 14:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hanrattm

There is a 20.30 bus from Huercal Overa that gets into Alicante at 00.25.  From there they can get a city bus to the airport for about 2.25 Euro or a taxi for approx 14 Euro.  From what I can see, that is the last bus.  Whilst there is an 03.20 bus from Alicante to Huercal (getting in at 7am) I can't see one going through the night the other way.

Hope this is helpful.

p.s. going direct to Alicante and getting a bus from there is quicker and less hassle than changing at Murcia.  For information ongoing, use Movelia.es   The site is in Spanish, but is fairly self explanatory.

Optomist

Quote from: sallyb on October 18, 2012, 14:28:37 PM
Have tried looking at the web site but cannot get info I require. Do Alsa buses run at night. I have friends who fly from Alicante at 6.30am. They came down to Huecal Overa by bus via Murcia, is it possible to do the return trip at night, to save us having to drive them at 2am. Any help would be greatly received. Alternatively can they hire a car here to be left at Alicante airport. (Their suggestion)

Some run 24 hours but i think its mainly the longer routes , i cant understand why you are having a problem , if there is a service it will show if it doesn't then there is no service .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

Lynne

I would have thought that the most sensible thing would be for them to stay in a hotel near the airport the night before.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

sallyb

Have tried looking at the web site but cannot get info I require. Do Alsa buses run at night. I have friends who fly from Alicante at 6.30am. They came down to Huecal Overa by bus via Murcia, is it possible to do the return trip at night, to save us having to drive them at 2am. Any help would be greatly received. Alternatively can they hire a car here to be left at Alicante airport. (Their suggestion)
Phyll