income tax form

Started by mich, October 18, 2012, 16:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mich

well at last it is done tho i had to fill in every bit of info not just what they wanted, so now they have no excuse not to be able to contact me with email, uk address, phones fax and spanish address, (age, weight and hight)no only joking with that bit ,well no yes got age they have date of birth, lets hope the bank will take it now. and that will be done till next year, wonderful. 

bobthelook

Just complete the form, print out the copies and take to the bank. Not sure Mich why you couldn't see my attachment - but if you want a copy  you could give me your email add and I will send you a copy, regards Bob.
Malayan proverb - Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm.

mich

well still will not send, tried from safari as well just keeps saying error same as hedges.

hedges

well i have been trying to do mine for ages now, and it just will not sent i think they want us to get someone to do it. all filled out right just keeps sayin error. then i try again, at this rate they can get stuffed, and run for their money.

mich

Thank you all for your help, rt21 and bobthelook would have downloaded your file to have a look bobthelook but was unable to but thanks anyway.
Mich

bobthelook

If you are new to f210 completion  the following may be useful - I wrote  a step by step process when I first completed it - once you have done it once its easy to do the following year.   
Malayan proverb - Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm.

rt21

After reading the notes on the Andalucia Forum I completed the new style electronic 210 form a couple of months ago for the fiscal year 2011 and inserted the last date of the fiscal year as 31/12/2011.

However, just in case you are not familiar with the process, non residents now have to fill in a new style electronic 210 form which is different from the paper based form that your representative would have filled in for previous years. The new form can be sent electronically or can be printed off after you have completed the form. Each form when completed is given a unique bar code. I printed mine off and took it to my local bank in Chirivel who used a bar code reader to scan the bar code. Unfortunately the reader wouldn't accept the bar code for some reason so the form was rejected and as it was the last day of my last visit to Spain it meant that I have now to ask my abogado to raise one for me this year.

Although it is some time since I read the guidance on the topic I seem to recall that it was simpler to submit the form to your local bank in person than it was to send electronically

Hope you have better luck than I did

Richard

Richard

mich

well thanks rt21 for that, seeing it has always been done for me , i take it is 2011 and last date of the fiscal year is 31/12/2011 more into the uk tax system.

rt21

Quote from: mich on October 18, 2012, 16:24:24 PM
hi filling a income tax form for this year but dont know what to put for the accrual date does any one know what to put end of year , now  what
thanks.

Hi Mich

If you are filling in the 210 form then the information that you require is as follows

Accrual'

'Accrual year' enter the fiscal year for which you are submitting the return. In 2012 enter 2011.
'Accrual date' enter the last day of the fiscal year for which you are declaring.

I have lifted this information from another forum, which is the Andalucia Forum

If you go on to this forum (http://www.andalucia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=27897&p=260418#p260418) there is an article about filling the new 210 style form that was introduced on 1 January 2012. There are also pages of discussion from posters and some very excellent guidance responses from someone called Beachcomber.

Hope Phil doesn't mind me quoting this other forum

Richard

mich

this is for non resident that does not have to be in till about now and paid before the end of the year.

alfie

I would have thought that you are too late to submit a form for 2011 income.

mich

hi filling a income tax form for this year but dont know what to put for the accrual date does any one know what to put end of year , now  what
thanks.