Local gym

Started by soulman, October 18, 2012, 16:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mich

sorry i meant 60€ for the 3 month pass of 20 goes my brain is in a mix trying to fill in this stupid tax form been doing it all day and will just not send.

maldenparker

The gym in Huercal Overa, La Municipal, is 46 euros a month not 60. There is use also of indoor pool and sauna facilities. This price also ncludes all classes.

mich

La Alfoquia one is closed till further notice asked at town hall the other day and the one in Huercal overa is about 60€ a month or 140€ every three months or you can pay yearly. If this is the same one opposite the monday market said to be 25€ a month. or you can buy so many days pass.

antatoo

There's a new one in La Alfoquia. Up by the Piscina municipal, behind the football pitch. Got spinning bikes & some other equipment.

soulman

Thanks to all for your responses, really appreciate it.

I'll go and check them out over the next few days. :wave

roadrunner

There's a ladies gym in Almanzora situated just off the rambla on the Albox side of the village. It's in the same building as the library/post office and doctors. A sports centre is also being constructed out of a train shed behind the swimming pool at the Cantoria end. Hope this helps Soulman!!

L.A Beauty

Kronos Gym in albox is very good

Address:
Avda. Puente, 11   
Espalda Edif, Central.   
Albox   
Telephone: 950 121 101

Im hopeless with directions, so i wont even try to give them, maybe someone else on the forum can tell you where it is.
They have all the gym equipment you need plus all sorts of classes from spinning to body workout.

rex

Good gym in Heurcal overa natural life best in the area 25 euros a month all in.

frogmella

There is also one in Cantoria past the high school , in the building next to the public swimming pool and football pitch .

rainbowsheep03

As you come into albox, the football stadium on the right (pabellon) you can join the gym in there, it´s above it. But you have to go into there to inquire.

soulman

Thanks Rainbowsheep.

I've already looked at Sophias but this is currently only a couple of treadmills.

Whereabouts is the one you referred to in Albox........sorry but we're new to the area and still finding our way around.

Thanks

rainbowsheep03

There is a gym in the Pabellon in Albox. Sofias in arboleas also have one.

soulman

Does anyone know if there is a gym (other than Albox tennis club) in the Arboleas area?

Thanks in advance.