sand / dirty rain

Started by northwichvics, October 19, 2012, 08:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessicaH

Covered Lorca area as well. Must have been one hell of a dust storm. Now pressure is onto clear it before another Gota Fria hits us.
Retire to Spain ! Wot a joke...lol

Lizgarner1

Does anybody know what caused the red dust overnight in Bella vista area of arboleas.

felipe

Here is the latest Rainfall warning map for Saturday.  It looks like it is predicted to miss us and hit Murcia. But we aint that far from Murcia :(  So who knows?

Elle1971

Aha! I looked at the outside table this morning and thought it was filthy! The overnight dust explains it then. That's in Rambla de Oria.

We were used to constant dust and also sandstorms in Lanzarote - this ain't nuffink! I don't have to sweep and dust twice a day - EVERY DAY - to keep on top of it.

If rain is headed our way tomorrow I won't bother cleaning the terrace then. Result!

Ciao!

Elle xx
I'm not easily distracted, I just... ... ... Oh look!! A puppy!!
Find me on Facebook. I don't bite... often.

uffington15

same up here in Alhama de Murcia, sky was strange last night thought we were going to have rain

Bearroo

HiDi

orsinosouth

felipe

My daughter has just been told by a local Spanish guy that the rain forecast for tomorrow is likely to be torrential again.
Maybe the dust storm is a prelude to that.

Bearroo

I have the same here, people say it didnt rain but everything is dusty!!!

northwichvics

No rain last night!! Have already posted this under"Sand"

felipe

Yuck!! Got up this morning and looks like we had some rain in the night that was more dust that water!  Car is covered in brown dust and the ground is like walking on a pile dust.  Pool is a nice colour too.

northwichvics

Everything outside is covered in sandy dust this morning (Arboleas) was no rain last night, very unusual.