internet boxes

Started by trikeman, October 19, 2012, 15:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talking Heads

The Boxes are a card share box which are advertised in the papers by several companies.
Average cost to do it yourself, €80 for a HD box and around €5-10 pm for the internet line connection for signal (Cline)

Sounds like the internet line has gone off which is common if the line was bought from someone random off the internet.

Let me know the make of box, the most common and cheapest are the Openbox HD they cost £40 and I use one.

Steve
DJ to the Almeria Stars..............

Optomist

Are you saying its a one off sting , the advertise fit something cheap that wont work , take the money and move on . If so wouldent have the add running for very long , i cant find it in this weeks Oct 18-24 .

If it is a scam its easy to see how they show a working system even if the box is empty but what i fail to understand is why anyone would pay 299 to get TV on their computer there are a lot cheaper ways to do it .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

trikeman

WARNING hi anybody on here heard anything or know the whereabouts of the people fitting internet boxes for 299 saying they can get all channels on their tv, showing them the channels they can get then leaving and the box no longer works anybody who knows these people please pm me as we want to denounce them but need their nie number they have fitted three boxes in the albox area that we know of.they advertise in euro weekly but euroweekly wont divulge any info latest update on this what happened i was approached by one of the customers of this company to try to sort it out, i telephoned the company under the pretence of buying a box and managed to get through to the person who fitted the boxes and he said if they reboot the boxes they will work, which she did and it does!! so there seems to have been a misunderstanding, but in her defence if he had answered the phone to her it could have been sorted, she phoned 5 times a day for a week and didnt get through!!! so it seems like just a bit of crap aftersales ,ill keep you informed as to how long it lasts. the reason they bought the boxes was you can get all the channels you normally get on sky and more but free for the first year then 9 euros a month thereafter