wood burner stoves

Started by terina, November 10, 2012, 16:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terina

Thankyou for the replies will follow the advice

mikeypen

Totally agree with "Lianne" , buy a CAST IRON Hergom , don't waste your money on a sheet steel one  :head , although they are a lot cheaper they give out a lot less heat.
Mike.

SOL Yoga Centre

Hi, we've been here 12 years, bought our 1st Hergom 2 years into our life here, we invested in a free-standing solid cast iron 'Gotica' and its been worth every penny (or 700€) over the years.

As we have spread and re-formed new areas of our property we have always fitted Hergom. Its an expensive outlay but in the long run its worth it as they burn less wood than a sheet metal or built in fireplace/stove and produce more heat.

We now have 4.
Many guests who have stayed in our B&B have gone on to buy Hergom. Avialable from Chimineas Martinez next to Meson Irene.

Lianne
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart.
Helen Keller

I am supporting Operation Christmas Child 2012.

loulou

Humacer do quite a good range, thats just past Longo's on the lefthand side was next to Pimans.

Good Luck
:wave

terina

Have just done what you suggested and it gave me no results found  ok i know i am probably now opening myself up to being called thick , but would appreciate you telling me what i have done wrong

terina

cantabrian

IF you go to the search bar AND put in log burners you will find ALL the info you need, SIMPLE !!

terina

We are considering buying a wood burning stove, we know that there is a place near Meson Irene, can anyone reccommend anywhere else please so we can
do a comparison