Toy Hotdog

Started by Lynne, November 27, 2012, 11:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Thank you for all your suggestions - we finally got a lovely big one from the todo next to Mercadona.

It's not for an animal, it's to put in my 3yr old grandson's Christmas stocking.  The only thing he wanted for Christmas was a hot dog.  Goodness only knows why because he lives in Bahrain and they don't 'do' pork so he's never actually had one.  We're going to tell him that Father Christmas has brought him a special beef one! 
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Lynne

Great, we'll try there.  Many thanks Nina and Manjon.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Nina

Hi Lynn,

they do them in the chino todo shop next to mercadona and the one a little way up. I saw them to day.   

:tiphat: Nina
My dog's not spoiled ... I'm just well trained !

Lynne

Ah - that's one we haven't tried - will have a look there, many thanks.

manjon

Well I must be a strange person aswell, because I bought one from the Chinese up from Mercadona  ;D

Lynne

I know this is a very strange request, but does anybody know where I can buy a toy hotdog?  We've looked in the pet area of some Chinese Bazaars and todo shops, but no luck.  It HAS to be a hotdog - not a burger!  Will explain if I get a good lead.   :crazy: