25mm thick walled black flexiable water pipe

Started by Optomist, January 02, 2013, 18:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optomist

Thank you John and Fred for taking the time to post . I now have a piece to finish the job off .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Dave,

I am sure Longos would cut you a metre - maybe even at no charge -  I have always found them very helpful - my last purchase ? from there was a metre of sq metal tubing which had to be specially cut - I was told it was not worth the cost of printing a bit - have it on the firm - and that was by Agustin himself.

Mind you I have spent € 1,000's with them over the last 13 years.
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

Big Bad John

I have some bits kicking about outside, I will look Manaña. If you don't hear - I haven't got what you want!
BigBadJohn.

Optomist

Black thick walled water piping 25mm internal diameter and aprox 32mm outside diameter . Idealy I need a metre but at a push a short length of 15cm ( 6 inches ) will finish the the job for now , more than happy to pay for it if anyone has an offcut laying about .

Starting to think i might be looking for something thats now obsolete as none of our friends have any and although i have a lot of pipe i various sizes i cant find any that size amongst it either so i have no idea where the piece i just used came from .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .