English to Spainish plug needed

Started by Optomist, December 18, 2012, 17:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob The Painter

We bought a couple from Lepanto's just before Xmas.  They were in a box on the floor right hand side of the main entrance.

Happy hunting!  :tiphat:

Big Bad John

As a matter of interest to anyone returning to the UK. I have a large quantity of UK fused 3 pin plugs and some adaptors that I have taken off UK appliances when I moved to Spain. I will never be going back so anyone is welcome to these, perhaps in exchange for a nice bottle of wine? Reply by PM.
BigBadJohn.

ColinC

telcaz

Colin, some people you just help, without others piping up with criticism. Just ignor them and carry on as you are.
                                                                                                         Terry.

ColinC

Quote from: villegas on December 22, 2012, 17:39:24 PM
Colin please carry on posting, thank you for sharing your local knowledge.

Be busy in the shop, then go home and enjoy your cake.

Merry Christmas

x

Thank you, I have been, now at home and any minute now shall be having a slice of Gingernuts delicious cake...!! and a very merry Christmas to you...

villegas

Colin please carry on posting, thank you for sharing your local knowledge.

Be busy in the shop, then go home and enjoy your cake.

Merry Christmas

x

CT

Longos - and they will take things back if you have the receipt.

Also the one already mentioned in the road behind the Mercadona, very helpful, thankfully haven't had to take anything back.

ColinC

Do you know I didn't think I had made any comments about Jumacer before, so I have just checked the 17 pages of my posts to see..Guess what I haven't, other than we have had some excellent deals next door to them! But APY2 is quite right I have made a load of suggestions that Longo's might have various products which they have, I have also made suggestions about the garden centre next door, the what was, German Garden Centre next to Jumacers, Mark for body repairs, Lee for car repairs, Gary for satelite issues, Rancho Luz for horse riding, beachcomber, bowling alley, chinese etc for food, ferriteria up from Mercadonna for engraving, cobblers in Albox for shoe repairs ..which about sums up the criticism on this thread!

ColinC

Quote from: APY2 on December 19, 2012, 17:34:21 PM
Quote from: ColinC on December 19, 2012, 17:16:43 PM
got loads at longos

Colin , I do not post this to offend as I can understand why you promote Longos with a post at a every opportunity you see , you have a shop just outside and the more passing trade the better for you but i dont think you are actually doing anyone a service and rubbishing Jumacer as they are the closest rival is unfair also . I have lost track of the postings you have made on both of them .

The last was a gas fire you bought from Longos lasted a long time , the one you bought from Jumacer developed a fault the following year , coincidence ?

Nope..just a fact.. I have had some cracking stuff from Jumacer, all our curtain poles came from there and were cheaper than Longo's.. and when the supermarket was next door to Jumacer we had some cracking stuff from there too! In fact we had the best bargain dining table and chairs form there..just wish they were still in business!! If I have seen something in Longo's I am quite happy to tell people about it..If I had a problem with a fire from Longo's I would have said so... As someone else said on the gas fire issue there are different qualities.. You often get what you pay for.. I can only remember making one quote about Jumacer, the fire ..a fact is a fact.. I am quite happy to state that I have also had excellent service from Hiper Ocio, they also sell gas fires I think, but have never bought one from there..!

jill cockfield

APY2 you asked for help and, guess what we were trying to help, novel or what,we know what Longo sells........simple! The reason we know what they sell is because we work there, obviously, no secret no, problem!

Optomist

Quote from: ColinC on December 19, 2012, 17:16:43 PM
got loads at longos

Colin , I do not post this to offend as I can understand why you promote Longos with a post at a every opportunity you see , you have a shop just outside and the more passing trade the better for you but i dont think you are actually doing anyone a service and rubbishing Jumacer as they are the closest rival is unfair also . I have lost track of the postings you have made on both of them .

The last was a gas fire you bought from Longos lasted a long time , the one you bought from Jumacer developed a fault the following year , coincidence ?
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

ColinC

Optomist

Thanks Cantabrian but i had one offered to me from another Forum member and its perfect  .

cantabrian

IF you get stuck, use a spanish  extension lead (short) with 3/4 socket outlets and stick a english plug on the other end

Optomist

IanA

Optomist

Thanks IanA was hoping there would be a shop in Albox as its difficult for me to get to the markets .

IanA

Los Llanos market from the chap who unlocks phones sat/sun

Optomist

Has anyone seen a adapter to pug Spanish plugs into a UK socket . Seen plenty the other way around obviously .