Easyjet

Started by scoobie, January 21, 2013, 13:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janad20

Slightly of the subject but has anyone noticed that when you pay for your ryanair flights in euros, their FX rate is 1.28570, whilst my pension is being paid at 1.21 approx. Stuffing us as usual O'leary!!!

jimmybeen

Like 'DaveL' suggested, I always use the airport websites for up today and more to the point accurate data re flights. I have tried the Easyjet site and it worked OK but I think the airports post more prompt timings.

loafer

It maybe the browser you are using.

I get the same result as you when using Opera - the site hangs during the process and won't budge - if using Chrome no problem, it all works fine.

Can't comment on IE or Firefox as I don't use them.

:)

DaveL

Try checking on the airport website for departures.

DaveL

scoobie

Thanks for info to all :wave :wave
Have been on their web page over an hour and still wont load

Big Bad John

:police: No problem here, I have been checking frequently. My 'Cox'n' comes back from Gatwick so need to know if she is ontime so that I can clear all the M/T wine bottles etc!!!  :drinks:
BigBadJohn.

sallyb

Just checked website, no problem, all flights seem to be going ok, some with short delays.
Phyll

scoobie

Can any one tell me if they are having problems with easyjet web page???? I can get main page but not up-date page
I have being trying for hours to get up to-date information about about possible delays because of the weather around london,but the page will not load.Have tried on two different computers