Sliding Patio Doors.

Started by Marietw, February 02, 2013, 15:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marietw

Optomist

Well we just bought another 3 so i can tell you where not to get them .  :tiphat:

I have been told by a friend who also just bought one that the best place is across the road from Hyper Occio and i think possible down a bit , he got several quotes and they were a good price and quality and delivered on time as promised .

There is anther place down from Longos on the slip road but price was a bit higher and no info on quality or reliability so cant help with them .

There is also one as you go over the bridge down from Bar Wasy near the school . Go over the bridge and turn right just before you cross it completely and the place is up there a few hundred metres on your left . That s where we just bought our last 3 from . Prices are ok , well they were when we were 1st quoted but he lost the quote and the next one was more expensive until we showed him our notes , i wont be going back , took much longer than promised and delivered with a broken lock and screws missing . Shortly after we paid the deposit €700 we realised we had got the height of one of them wrong which we admit was totally our fault he tried to take advantage of the situation and charge us a ridiculous amount €134 for a small alteration that would have taken no more than a few minutes , the glass had not even been ordered so that aspect wasn't a problem . In fairness that was our experience but not to say it would be the same for you .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

Marietw

Where can I get sliding patio doors at reasonable prices?  no blinds or anything else needed.

Marie.