Pozo Emptying

Started by PAX, February 23, 2013, 15:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flimflam

Need pozo emptying - it was done once already by one company - but it rained before we could replace a broken pozo lid - and needs emptying again.  What do you charge for the job???

Sepserve

Jodee - thank you very much for your recommendation. That's very kind of you

Limpiezas Industriales y Sanitarias del Almanzora and Sepserve are both us! It's our new "web name". We thought "Limpiezas...etc" was way too long for a website!

Pax - if you still need any assistance or advice then please get in touch with me and I will do my best to help.

GINES GARCIA GALERA
www.sepserve.com
675838808 (English)

atnuj

Rule of thumb - a pozo negro that lasts 8 years without emptying will last 4 on the second "go round" - then 2 on the next and so on.... Then you dig another....
A pressure jet clean of the inside surface after the sludge is gulped helps, but only a little as the fine particles migrate into the earth outside the concrete tube acting as a glue over time.... All Bran helps keep a healthy pozo :-)

jodee

Limpiezas Industriales y Sanitarias del Almanzora (Gines Galera Garcia) in Cantoria cover the area and are excellent.
office 675 838 807 speaking pretty good English, turn up when they say, are friendly, rinse the pozo after emptying.
usually 130 euros, can't fault them  :)

when you see their vehicle you'll recognise it as they are always around and about/busy (which is a good recommendation in itself)
I only drink to make other people seem more interesting.

felipe

PAX

Can anyone tell me how much it costs to have a pozo emptied and possibly a recommendation of someone to carry out the work.
Thank You in Advance